Travellers to be quarantined on arrival

My bad. Where are you suggesting to put them? Concentration camps?

Only few people who are expressing symptoms and have increased risk to be infected are getting tested. In the USA there are people who had been tested negative first, and tested positive a week later (when in isolation). There are people who don't have any symptoms and test positive.

In the absence of effective testing procedures, what you are suggesting is not possible.
The decree about emergency crisis allow to use military barracks for forced quarentine.

milhojas sorry for the late response. its was the building administration. i knew nothing about any quarantine regulations and there were none when i traveled. lets see, 14 day vacation, 14 day quarantine. humm. i understand the police are pulling people off the streets. think its 100,000 peso fine and can be 6 months in jail. they changed the law after i arrived to my knowledge. thanks goes out to united airlines for getting me out on short notice. they did that before when houston flooded, got me out next day through dallas with and american airlines ticket no questions asked.

There is a confusion. To beak the quarentine ia until 2 years of jail. If it causes the spread of the virus, it is up to 15 yeara of jail.

The COVID19 Popo were asking about tourists behaviour at the Four Seasons yesterday and the day before.
Some were sent home already from the other nice and expensive hotels nearby.

Patio Bullrich opens now later and closes earlier.
Some store clerks were (unofficially) told not to deal with tourists (careful if you are an expat, verify your appointments if you have any).

Iz

Argentina has named Chile and Brasil as high risk zones as well and anyone returning from there will have to undergo compulsory 14 day quarantine.

Last night I went to Calden De Soho and it had only 4 tables occupied. The few people on the street looked fearful especially as there was a heavy police presence. There were many arrests in the Plaza Serrano area of bar owners and tourists who are not respecting the quarantine and new rules regarding public spaces.

There were many arrests in the Plaza Serrano area of bar owners and tourists who are not respecting the quarantine and new rules regarding public spaces.

What was the basis of arrests to tourists walking in Palermo, Perry?

Back