Travellers to be quarantined on arrival

I flew from BA to Houston last night. I saw the quarantine news upon landing in Houston. I am set to return in 3 weeks. Hopefully this blows over by then.
If it hasn't cleared up will you quarantine yourself for two weeks?

Health Alert: U. S. Embassy Buenos Aires, Argentina (March 11, 2020)

Event: The government of Argentina announced upcoming enhanced screening and quarantine measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19. Travelers should be prepared for travel restrictions to be put into effect with little or no advance notice. Visit the website of the Argentine Ministry of Health (in Spanish) for additional information on these new measures.

• Public statements by Argentine government officials noted a 14-day self-isolation quarantine for anyone, regardless of nationality, arriving in Argentina who has visited a country with sustained transmission, including the United States, all European countries, China, Japan, South Korea, and Iran. Health screening measures are in place at the Buenos Aires International Airport and the Argentine authorities may quarantine individual travelers, including passengers transiting the International Airport, if the Argentine authorities determine the traveler to be a health risk. Failure to comply with the quarantine measure may be a criminal offense. A presidential decree with more details on self-isolation and travel restrictions is pending. Please refer to the Argentine Ministry of Health website for further details.
  • Assistance:
    · U.S. Embassy Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Av. Colombia 4300
    (C1425GMN) Buenos Aires
    Argentina
    (54-11) 5777-4533
    (54-11) 5777-4354 (after hours)
    [email protected]
    https://ar.usembassy.gov/
    · State Department – Consular Affairs
    888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
    · Argentina Country Information
    · Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates
    · Follow us on Facebook and Twitter

Arrived tonight. All looked cool
At Ezeiza. A form was given to fill
In the plane. But on deplaning, no one read it after taking from my hand.

Back