Travellers to be quarantined on arrival

i don't really understand why aerolineas needs to bring anyone home that's stranded. people made decisions to travel, they should stay put in a quarantine like anyone else.

but of course i see people waving this around as some sort of pride thing...the national airline "stepping up" to help its citizens.

Only Aerolineas can fly to BA from Europe, as a gesture , they will repatriate Argentinians that wish to return. At a Cost?

Can someone confirm the situation for permanant residents? Whats stopping someone flying from Europe to Brazil and then to Argentina? I do agree that it is stupid that Aerolineas is still going to fly people from Europe to Argentina but other airlines are banned. What is the difference exactly other than Aerolineas having shitty service. Surely no matter what people who come from Europe will be subject to quarantine whether they arrived on an Aerolineas flight or a Iberia flight?

This means that all flights from our neigbouring countries including Peru and Chile that are not aerolineas argentina cannot be allowed in? From what I read here is states only national airlines are allowed into Argentina from the 17.03.2020

Very simple: do not attempt to enter Argentina for the foreseeable future and should you leave, don't expect to get back for some time. There is no sense in trying to second guess - or beat - the system. There is a crisis. Travel is unsafe and inadvisable. Be thankful you're not in a place like Italy.

In the same vein, both Trump and Pence were exposed to the virus.

For those who don´t know how this happned, I suggest watching the first three minutes and ten seconds of this video.

Now, all we need is for Mitch McConnell to hug them, and it will be Morning Time in America.

If Trump and Pence both become sick (not just test positive), I wonder if Pence would resign so Trump could name a new (uninfected) VP to prevent the chance of Nancy Pelosi becomming President of the United States in case Trump could not continue.

This means that all flights from our neigbouring countries including Peru and Chile that are not aerolineas argentina cannot be allowed in? From what I read here is states only national airlines are allowed into Argentina from the 17.03.2020

"Se trata de las frecuencias programadas para viajar desde China, Corea del Sur, Japón, Irán, Europa y Estados Unidos."

Your Spanish is terrible.

Only flights coming from China, Corea del Sur, Japón, Irán, Europa y Estados Unidos are not allowed for 30 days

Back