Travellers to be quarantined on arrival

FYI- In the US- American just announced that they are not going to fly into BA- did not stay when they will stop or how long they will stop flights, but more info for anyone who is flying American- should check with them. They have not said about flying out-but I would presume at a certain point that may stop as well -

Not a lawyer nor do i play one on TV but the answer is «reciprocity».
One government will do this and that for non citizens if the country of those citizens agrees to do the same for the people in the same situation from country #1.

Iz
The decree order to use military barracks for quarantine in those cases.

FYI- In the US- American just announced that they are not going to fly into BA- did not stay when they will stop or how long they will stop flights, but more info for anyone who is flying American- should check with them. They have not said about flying out-but I would presume at a certain point that may stop as well -
i saw on twitter last night that american would resume flights to Arg in early may (assuming the ban is lifted)

When they stop flying in, there won´t be any equipment (aka: planes) to fly out.

bought 2x 500ml yesterday for $300 total in coto even got the 15% discount off of that too.
had to ask the guy to go check in the back and he came out with loads and was mauled by everyone panicking.....
Congratulations on uncovering the alcohol gel. I wonder which Coto you found it in? And how long the stock will last?
Early this morning I was sleuthing sources on Mercadolibre that are selling. There are several. You pay online and then arrange delivery with the seller. One seller, located outside central BA has an arrangement with Pedidosfarma as pick up locations around Buenos Aires. Out of curiosity I checked Pedidosfarma's products website - every alcohol based product they list is out of stock. WTF is going on? It's as if the retail chains are keeping it off the market. Or the brands are...
I was about to buy a liter on Mercadolibre when my landlord rang and arrived out of the blue to give me a liter bottle of Isopropyl Alcohol.
Suddenly I have a whack of it and can get more. So I set about shopping on Corrientes for small spray bottles to create a portable hand sanitizer. Not easy to find but I've now got two sizes, 50 ml and 250 ml spray bottles, which I'm filling with alcohol puro 96%.
If you can't find and need message me.

Bolsonaro says he's clean....of coronavirus that is.

I now see that they are saying Bolsonaro tested negative. However, Fox News had reported that he had tested positive and two reporters are confirming that Bolsonaro's son had told them. Now his son is denying that he ever talked to any reporter about the matter, calling them Fake News.

I hate to say it, but I believe Fox News. Two Bolsonaro advisors have tested positive. Why would Fox News make it up? I do, on the other hand, see motivation for Bolsonaro to deny it until he is seriously ill.

I'd have to assume Trump has tested negative or else it's insane that he is so close to his VP and other advisors at the moment. He is claiming he hasn't been tested and doesn't feel any symptoms.

How can they fly? Ism't Argentina prohibiting flights from the USA?

I think this is surely the point. They are not flying into BA because the Argentine government has put a stop to it. The airline won't say how long their flights will be suspended, because it's not up to the airline; it will occur some time after the Argentine government lifts the travel restriction.

... to create a portable hand sanitizer. Not easy to find but I've now got two sizes, 50 ml and 250 ml spray bottles, which I'm filling with alcohol puro 96%.

The alcohol is supposed to stay on your hands at least 30 seconds. You need something else to prevent evaporation. Stick to the recipe you mentioned in another thread. I would bring alcohol concentration to 70%, though.

WHO-recommened formulation for hand sanitizer uses glycerine for this purpose. My guess is that almost any glycerine-based hand or body cream will work as well. Just dilute ethanol to 70% (do your math) and mix thoroughly.

Alcohol 96 % must be diluted to 70 % with water for best results...!

Again, no water. Glycerine.

Back