Trump injured after being shot while speaking at a campaign rally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cory Mills, US Congressman and former sniper, said earlier on CNN that he doesn't want to say it's a conspiracy, but that's what it looks like (I paraphrase -- you can find it on the web).

The Cheetos lady saying the roof was "too sloped" -- it's all really weird.

While empirical, it's as I expected with several of us meeting/running in to high ranking politicians. I think the security issue is similar to treating someone with agoraphobia based in catastrophic thinking: if you worry about what/might/can happen, you'll never enjoy/be able to do what will.

As to the conspiracy nuts (in either direction), I'm someone who thinks JFK was murdered by the deep state, but I don't think this is the case here, the deep state loves both candidates. Biden and Trump are two sides of the same coin; as Biden said when he ran in 2019, nothing would fundamentally change if he were elected president, and it hasn't, so there is no cui bono to taking Trump out for the powers that be in society.

Now, of all the conspiracies around the shooting the one that makes the least amount of sense to me is the democrats saying it was a false flag to garner support. Why risk getting a bullet in the head for real when you're already winning? Biden's brain is pudding, I'd be surprised if he lives through to election day let alone inauguration day, all Trump has to do to win is let Biden talk about beating medicare/Ukrainian President Putin/Vice President Trump/Being the 1st Black Woman president, etc. and he's got his second term.

Of course Biden and Trump both serve the deep state.

With one caveat difference. Trump has a big mouth and will inform on the Mafia for a dirty win.
No one else will have the balls.

Last edited:
did occur to anyone that an x pesident would not have the same number of ss agents the the president would have and rightfully so. it was a 150 yard shot by a 20 year old with an ar15 with open sights. good luck on a head shot. the chest maybe. peace out

Of course Biden and Trump both serve the deep state.

With one caveat difference. Trump has a big mouth and will inform on the Mafia for a dirty win.
No one else will have the balls.
Trump has bigger masters to serve.

did occur to anyone that an x pesident would not have the same number of ss agents the the president would have and rightfully so. it was a 150 yard shot by a 20 year old with an ar15 with open sights. good luck on a head shot. the chest maybe. peace out
He is not just the former president he is a leading candidate.

I agree with you on the ar15 w/out optics- terrible choice of kit, which to me says it was not a grand conspiracy.

Wouldn't surprise me to learn that the whole thing turns out to have been staged by Trump. Nothing easier than to nick you own ear, and then play the hero. Complete with a million dollar photo of a heroic guy, after nearly being killed, fist raised in defiance...!

And, of course, the assailant conveniently dead - just like Oswald. As a publicity bonus, timed to coincide with the Convention starts, offering a golden opportunity to bash the Secret Service and expose the Biden administration for being SOFT ON CRIME.....

Pure campaign publicity gold, and all for the price of a nicked ear.
Was the bullet that killed the attendee, a firefighter with a wife and two kids, part of the script? Granted, Trump only is interested in himself, but a conspiracy involving a dead bystander is too far a stretch for me.

RFK Jr. proposes putting the entire United States budget on a blockchain, enabling citizens to monitor government expenditures in real-time, promoting accountability and transparency. Blockchain is just one way he intends to end government corruption and corporate capture.

It's about time.

toast. you can learn about the shooter by the errant shots. he wasnt a marksman and by the grouping he was standing in a rifleman stance. just a lost individual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back