Trying to sell a new Macbook Pro for anyone looking!

Alzinho said:
It's not new! It was bought in January and has someone else's name on the receipt....it's second hand.

Although you're right, it's worth what someone else is prepared to pay for it. Unfortunately there is a culture of unrealistic greediness when it comes to selling things second hand in this country which appears to be infectious. :(

Have you ever tried buying a second hand car here?!

Sorry. The concept is quite easy: if it's never been used, it's new. Someone else's name on a receipt does not make it used. I buy NEW items in my name, pay retail prices* and sell them. They are not used just because I bought them in my name before selling them on.

Make the guy an offer & see if he wants to sell it to you for what you want to buy it for.

if you buy a pair of jeans and keep it at home for 2 months, then it's old. Technology moving as fast as it is, anything 1-2 months is old.

kl281071 said:
if you buy a pair of jeans and keep it at home for 2 months, then it's old. Technology moving as fast as it is, anything 1-2 months is old.

That's just silly.

it is silly...but it's fun init?. I've been waiting all night for someone to bite. Sad isn't it. Who wants to bite next....the mac is shit...why would anyone want to buy it?.

ok....i apologise....it's not fun to do this anymore. I'll just go back to watching youtube. sorry for spoiling y'all evening

kl281071 said:
the mac is shit...

Right. You can blow up your productivity using a windows based computer or even worse a rainbow multi-geek coded linux distribution.

New technology has a hard 6 month life span. So yeah, 2-3 months can be considered used in a moving market. Here it's not the case, that computer can be well sold to a local designer even with profit and most important: leaving both parties with a win-win transaction.

Back