Tucker Carlson in Buenos Aires

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have I missed something? I’m not from the US but in the same vein that I view the daily mail and GB news as satire, isn’t this Fox new presenter beyond the point of satirical? Does anybody really care what he says? I don’t, but I’m curious to understand those who do

TC asks some questions that need to be asked.
He can also be appallingly doctrinaire on some subjects.
As I said above, he's a mixed bag of donuts, in my opinion.

LOL

I have much more interesting tales about fellatio and drug use than Larry Sinclair if anyone wants to hear them, and mine aren't made up, which makes them even better ;)
How dare someone else find something interesting. 🤡

Since the Dems have gone overboard for the past two years, I started listening to Tucker regularly for another perspective. He asks the questions that MSM is not allowed to ask. I watched the clip he did in Buenos Aires and learned more about what is going on here. His interview with Larry Sinclair was extremely interesting and finally set the record straight on another political figure in Ep. 22.
Since the Dems have gone overboard for the past two years, I started listening to Tucker regularly for another perspective. He asks the questions that MSM is not allowed to ask. I watched the clip he did in Buenos Aires and learned more about what is going on here. His interview with Larry Sinclair was extremely interesting and finally set the record straight on another political figure in Ep. 22.
oy , so you listen to misogynistic liars-wow!

Interesting how you act ignorant about Tucker but at the same time call him “beyond satirical” I am assuming you heard that from main stream media. Perhaps some people still entertain hearing different views? Perhaps some people can freely think for themselves? Perhaps some people aren’t part of a cult?
I regularly read the Daily Mail (I’m from the UK so I’m not sure what the equivalent would be in the U.S.) despite that I don’t agree with its editorial stance - it’s interesting for me to digest media from all sides.

I am relatively ignorant about Tucker because I’m primarily UK based but from what I’ve seen, the chap seems pretty unhinged.

I’m happy to hear different views and that’s why I invited discussion.

The world would be utterly dystopian if everybody thought alike - I simply invited explanations for why somebody would care of this guy’s opinion - no need for vitriol

It's interesting if you find delusional stories to be compelling. If so, I'm happy to tell the forum one about playing water polo with Leonard Nimoy.

Sir, can you point out a time when Tucker wasn't a part of mainstream media? The CNN days, the Fox days, the show on PBS, now a gig on a media service that absolutely in mainstream in the form of X... if there's some underground anarchist media that he's been broadcasting on, how did I miss it?
Definitely a severe case of Tucker derangement syndrome. Why are you so triggered? Interesting how some people need to control how others think. Tell us about playing water polo with Nimoy. Or better yet tell us all how to think.

Definitely a severe case of Tucker derangement syndrome. Why are you so triggered? Interesting how some people need to control how others think. Tell us about playing water polo with Nimoy. Or better yet tell us all how to think.

1. I didn't mock Carlson. I did mock the man he interviewed.

2. I asked you a question and you believe I'm triggered. I'll ask again. You dislike mainstream media: at what point hasn't Carlson been part of mainstream media?

3. I refuse to believe I'm the only one who watched his show on PBS all those years ago.

4. There is zero attempt by me to control how people think. If a question is something you don't want to answer, that's fine but there is no need to make things up.

5. As for Nimoy, he certainly wasn't a water baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Redpossum Expat Life 2