Tutoring Services

AbbyKeim

Registered
I'm a US college student and I lived in Buenos Aires for 5 years. I'll be back again this summer (winter) from May through July and would love to find work as a tutor. I am currently a psychology major, education studies minor at Hamilton College hoping to go into a professional career in early childhood education. More specifically, I am TESOL certified I've worked with improving literacy for children in both English and Spanish and have taught adult English classes as well. I have a lot of experience developing language games to improve written and oral communication skills in both languages. I have experience with both the American and British-Argentine school systems and earned my IB diploma. Whether it's to improve English skills or keep up with them while living in Argentina, I am prepared and experienced to tutor K-12 students. I also have extensive experience now in the US college application process and the SATs.
If anyone is interested or has any questions please let me know. I have a completely schedule right now for my time in Argentina and can work around the needs of any particular student.

Back