U.s. Citizen Apprehended For Crimes Committed In Ba

@nikad , if I were you I would beg off and just crawl back under the rock you came out from under before any of YOUR victims decide to hit you with a libel suit! Who appointed you Fiscal General of Argentina or at the very least the Director of Investigations? All you do on this forum is stick your face in other peoples' stuff without knowing the facts, without affording the presumption of innocense, in any of the matters you have attacked and defamed people in, and tried them in this forum, which sadly only fans the flames of bias and hatred, which BTW also puts the forum in an interesting but admittedly arguable postion legally as well for allowing it.

The fact that you acknowledge "he" (which ever he you are talking about as people on the forum have come out in support of all the accused) has friends on this forum and elsewhere, that have been willing to stand up for him here and elsewhere should tell you something. I am his friend. I am also an attorney! I will leave it at that.

Did it ever stop to occur to you that a) there are more than one person with similar names, that there are physical similarities based on ethnicity, and you could be defaming all persons with the same or similar names, and finally, there's that slight detail that the man arrested for this alleged crime never needed to be brought to trial because there was no need to. Sleep on that. And, you probably will because you have no conscience, just venom. Finally, just some educated advice woman-to-woman, go get some counselling for your own issues. They are really obvious to many here, and have been pointed out, and I truly hope you address them, because they can be very costly to you!

END OF RANT

He has several friends on this forum, I guess you are one of them right?

He has several friends on this forum, I guess you are one of them right?
@nikad (THE COMPLETE REPLY BELOW)
Nikad, if I were you I would beg off and just crawl back under the rock you came out from under before any of YOUR victims decide to hit you with a libel suit! Who appointed you Fiscal General of Argentina or at the very least the Director of Investigations? All you do on this forum is stick your face in other peoples' stuff without knowing the facts, without affording the presumption of innocence, in any of the matters you have attacked and defamed people in, and tried them in this forum, which sadly only fans the flames of bias and hatred, endangers the lives and liberties of those accused who just might be entitled to due process and, or who are innocent, which BTW also puts the forum in an interesting but admittedly arguable postion legally as well for allowing it.

It is undeniable that one person you spoke of has a history. He paid his price and punishment and I dare say penitence and is rehabilitated and rest easy, no longer in Argentina. As for the so-called technicalities in The Supreme Court decision to not extradite him overturning the lower court's ruling, I caution you to consider that it was the only 7-0 decision of the Supreme Court seated at the time! Additionally, it was not overturned on technicalities, it was overturned by by the facts. The court ruled unanymously in favor of the defendant because of grievous errors on the part of the lower court. NJ had not provided any proof that his leaving the U.S. was a breach of parole, nor did they even provide proof he was even on parole. Nor did the extradition request charge him with "Fleeing". (Kind of interesting that somehow someone could be extradicted without such a charge, huh? Watch out people.) Prosecutors globally will attempt to charge and indict a ham sandwich and see if they can succeed. They will throw whatever they can against the wall and see what sticks without regard to the fact that they are charged with protecting the rights of ALL the members of the public and that includes defendants! He had served his sentence and was eligible for release without parole, and indeed was released by NJ. Additionally, the Court found that there were no charges pending that he was arrested for nor indicted upon at the time of the arrest in Argentina, but only an investigation. What is it Edgar Allan Poe said, "Believe nothing of what you hear and only half of what you see"?

The fact that you acknowledge "he" (which ever he you are talking about as people on the forum have come out in support of all the accused) has friends on this forum and elsewhere, that have been willing to stand up for him here and elsewhere should tell you something. I am his friend. I am also an attorney! I will leave that portion, at that.

Did it ever stop to occur to you that a) there are more than one person with similar names, (Jack, Jake, Jacob, Brooker, Brooke. Brokker in BA, just to name a few we have found) that there are physical similarities based on ethnicity, and you could be defaming all persons with the same or similar names, as is the case of @AnnabelleSF denying a job opportunity, defaming and libeling someone innocent, not even associated with the matter, and publishing it for global public access. Now, there's a textbook example, much less the textbook definition of libel.

Now, there's that slight detail that the man arrested for this alleged crime never needed to be brought to trial because there was no need to. Sleep on that. And, you probably will because you have no conscience, just venom. Finally, just some educated advice woman-to-woman, go get some counselling for your own issues. They are really obvious to many here, and have been pointed out, and I truly hope you address them, because they can be very costly to you! We don't see too much publicity from any press venue when Joe Average or even Joe Kindaweird is released from charges, not in Argentina, nowhere but the UK, where it is required if they ran anything about the arrest.

To those of you who had the guts and spine to stand for due process and the presumption of innocence, and see the confusion throughout this thread, I applaud you. To those of you who stood for your friend, as I have, and will, regardless, I respect you,. For those of you who can leave the past in the past (Come on people, stories of consenual encounters surfacing and publishing 4 to 6 years after the event from "adults" and admitted one-time posters. That alone apart from the bizarre content of same, doesn't make ya wonder?) and not raise hysteria because for some reason you just enjoy it, thank you! Can any of us say we have never ethically, morally, or legally crossed the line? Were we just fortunate enough to escape uncaught regardless of severity? I am sure there are some here who believe that they are innocent in the truest sense of the word, and as they were on the day they were born, at that. There but for the Grace of G-d walk I.

Life sentences exist for a reason and for specific crimes. One who has paid their price, made restitution and has changed for the better should not be plagued by their past by the malintentions of others. Yet, the society we have made for ourselves seems to be unforgiving and lacks greatly in empathy. Never say never. Sadly, your husband, boyfriend, dad, brother, son could be next. Imagine how that would feel if they were innocent? Imagine how it would feel if they weren't and paid the price, reformed, and were still haunted not only by threats and extortion attempts, but by the malice of people who they never even met, were totally uninvolved in the events, and operated from hearsay? Imagine if people accused your loved one or friend solely because they could not see that they are not the person that they are perceived to be, but the person who has survived the challenges that were brought against them.

END OF RANT

I don't know any thing about this guy, and have not read the story. BUT what I do know is this is NOT the first time Nikad accused someone here on this forum of some horrible behavior without facts. I would not pay attention to her accusations.
Nancy
@TomAtAlki KUDOS TO YOU, SIR! Let's put an end to these forum trials and witchhunts by people that just want to spit unsubstantiated venom in the wind!

It was about time.
Apparently, another Nikad false statement as she has continued two years and more after the fact, and after her highly credible "I am done with it". Let her write her way right into a libel suit!

Last edited:
Apparently, another Nikad false statement as she has continued two years and more after the fact, and after her highly credible "I am done with it". Let her write her way right into a libel suit!
Are you trying to say that all the accusations are false ? Or you are trying to say this person is not the same person as accused ? Or you are trying to confuse people by raising enough doubt, and you know what type of person he is? Are you his friend ? Can you tell us the true side of him to us ?

lizlaz24- are you Jack Brooke(r) or Len Schwartz or what? Your rant is so weird it appears to be the ravings of a mad man.
p.s. Sue me if you believe you have been libeled.
p.p.s. Libel cause of action can not be based on the utterance of opinions. I repeat - it is my opinion your rant appears to be that of a mad man, mad as in nuts.

Last edited:
@nikad , if I were you I would beg off and just crawl back under the rock you came out from under before any of YOUR victims decide to hit you with a libel suit! Who appointed you Fiscal General of Argentina or at the very least the Director of Investigations? All you do on this forum is stick your face in other peoples' stuff without knowing the facts, without affording the presumption of innocense, in any of the matters you have attacked and defamed people in, and tried them in this forum, which sadly only fans the flames of bias and hatred, which BTW also puts the forum in an interesting but admittedly arguable postion legally as well for allowing it.

The fact that you acknowledge "he" (which ever he you are talking about as people on the forum have come out in support of all the accused) has friends on this forum and elsewhere, that have been willing to stand up for him here and elsewhere should tell you something. I am his friend. I am also an attorney! I will leave it at that.

Did it ever stop to occur to you that a) there are more than one person with similar names, that there are physical similarities based on ethnicity, and you could be defaming all persons with the same or similar names, and finally, there's that slight detail that the man arrested for this alleged crime never needed to be brought to trial because there was no need to. Sleep on that. And, you probably will because you have no conscience, just venom. Finally, just some educated advice woman-to-woman, go get some counselling for your own issues. They are really obvious to many here, and have been pointed out, and I truly hope you address them, because they can be very costly to you!

END OF RANT
Hello troll. You are such a coward that you felt the need to create a new account for this? You are pathetic ( and can't spell ). I am sure there are hundreds of expats in Argentina that go under this criminal's name - because we have zillions of Americans in Argentina to begin with . Have you ever heard about Stockholm syndrome? You need to look for help. I never had the need to create troll accounts or say anything hiding my true identity in over 10 years here, I guess you must do it for a reason. You fail at spelling and reading comprehension. My uneducated woman to woman advice for you is to kindly go back to your banana tree.

Last edited:
Hello troll. You are such a coward that you felt the need to create a new account for this? You are pathetic ( and can't spell ). I am sure there are hundreds of expats in Argentina that go under this criminal's name. Have you ever heard about Stockholm syndrome? You need to look for help. Have a good life.
Excuse me Nikad ... First, I've been a member of this forum since 2012 under this account. Check my profile. I have no idea why the system is showing "Just Joined". So, yet another false accusation from you prior to your fully checking out all info! There's a shocker!Second, spelling errors, OH! Forgive me! You've got to be kidding! You're actually reproaching me for typos or spelling errors?

And for your information, again for stating things incorrectly, Stockholm Syndrome has nothing to do with this matter. Stockholm Syndrome is when a person begins to sympathize with their captors or those who otherwise imprison them. So, again, you are way off. Finally, I never wrote that the name was identical. I wrote that there are persons with similar first and last names who are being harmed by this thread. Although I can see where my frustration about this entire matter, and my various points could become confusing YOU are taking innocent people down as collateral damage and that's just not right!

Back