U.s. Citizen Apprehended For Crimes Committed In Ba

Excuse me Nikad ... First, I've been a member of this forum since 2012 under this account. Check my profile. I have no idea why the system is showing "Just Joined". So, yet another false accusation from you prior to your fully checking out all info! There's a shocker!Second, spelling errors, OH! Forgive me! You've got to be kidding! You're actually reproaching me for typos or spelling errors?

And for your information, again for stating things incorrectly, Stockholm Syndrome has nothing to do with this matter. Stockholm Syndrome is when a person begins to sympathize with their captors or those who otherwise imprison them. So, again, you are way off. Finally, I never wrote that the name was identical. I wrote that there are persons with similar first and last names who are being harmed by this thread. Although I can see where my frustration about this entire matter, and my various points could become confusing YOU are taking innocent people down as collateral damage and that's just not right!
Just piss off, clown. Oh and welcome to my block list, you are the first member to be part of it. I have the names of several victims of yous scumbag friend. They have contacted me over the years and asked for their identity to remain anonymous. I would never accuse anybody of anything unless I felt that others were in danger. You and your post defending this criminal are pathetic. Look for help, you really need it ( or change dealers )

lizlaz24- are you Jack Brooke(r) or Len Schwartz or what? Your rant is so weird it appears to be the ravings of a mad man.
p.s. Sue me if you believe you have been libeled.
p.p.s. Libel cause of action can not be based on the utterance of opinions. I repeat - it is my opinion your rant appears to be that of a mad man, mad as in nuts.
@julian63 As best as I can see you have libeled noone nor have I accused you of it. I am neither a man, nor mad, nor crazy. Just frustrated and perhaps angry at how this has gotten so out of hand and is harming innocent people. This guy was convicted of SIMPLE sexual abuse BTW and that in Argentina can be charged for touching a thigh or bum on the Subte and has been, actually. I also understand that the conviction was overturned in "Causacion" because there was something about an extortion attempt by the alleged victim and consent was proven, I don't want to say too much because I don't have all the facts. As far as the collateral damage of this thread that was my intention. To get that to stop, but I guess I lost focus. Sorry!

Last edited:
@julian63 As best as I can see you have libeled noone nor have I accused you of it. I am neither a man, nor mad, nor crazy. Just frustrated and perhaps angry at how this has gotten so out of hand and is harming innocent people. This guy was convicted of SIMPLE sexual abuse BTW and that in Argentina can be charged to touching a thigh. I also understand that the conviction was overturned in "Causacion" because there was something about an extortion attempt by the alleged victim and consent was proven, I don't want to say too much because I don't have all the facts. As far as the collateral damage of this thread that was my intention. To get that to stop, but I guess I lost focus. Sorry!
There wasn't just one victim. It is Casacion not Causacion. You say you are a woman and you come out defending a guy convicted of sexual abuse, as if it equaled convicted of bad joke telling? Do you even read your own pathetic statements? I guess if you, your sister, mother, daughter or best friend were sexually abused it would mean nothing right? I felt - and still do - it was necessary to post about this criminal here as he was just targeting young expat women. Not only you show no sympathy for a woman that was sexually harassed but you don't care at all about young women in danger in a foreign country from your own country. This man was accused and sentenced in his own country as well. You are a gem.

There wasn't just one victim. It is Casacion not Causacion. You say you are a woman and you come out defending a guy convicted of sexual abuse, as if it equaled convicted of bad joke telling? Do you even read your own pathetic statements? I guess if you, your sister, mother, daughter or best friend were sexually abused it would mean nothing right? I felt - and still do - it was necessary to post about this criminal here as he was just targeting young expat women. Not only you show no sympathy for a woman that was sexually harassed but you don't care at all about young women in danger in a foreign country from your own country. This man was accused and sentenced in his own country as well. You are a gem.
Thank you, @nikad. I haven't been referred to as a gem since I was about 15! BTW I hope you didn't spend too much money on those English lessons. You should really request a refund, partial or full refund! As far as your reference to my family members, first of all, please dear G-d let it never be such for me or anyone here, and second, whether I'd like to or not, I would still retain my principles and maintain my support of due process and believe that people can and do change.I'm not even responding to you anymore, Nikad. It's senseless! You seem to always miss the point and sadly, and I mean this you sound like a victim yourself. If I am correct, don't you think it's time to get some help and heal?

Thank you, @nikad. I haven't been referred to as a gem since I was about 15! BTW I hope you didn't spend too much money on those English lessons. You should really request a refund, partial or full refund! As far as your reference to my family members, first of all, please dear G-d let it never be such for me or anyone here, and second, whether I'd like to or not, I would still retain my principles and maintain my support of due process and believe that people can and do change.I'm not even responding to you anymore, Nikad. It's senseless! You seem to always miss the point and sadly, and I mean this you sound like a victim yourself. If I am correct, don't you think it's time to get some help and heal?
The point is that you jumped into this thread to defend a criminal accused and sentenced for sexual abuse in two different countries. Presenting yourself as a woman that considers sexual abuse to be something minor and unimportant. Shamelessly defending a scumbag and trying to get others to defend poor Jack Brooke. Maybe you are his wife? You even have the nerve to say that the victim played some kind of extortion on poor old Jack. Along the lines of people that say a woman "asked to be raped" cos he skirt was too short. Get a life and pray to your " God ". Let's get all the young expat women to meet up with Jack, cos you say he is a good guy. You make me nauseous.

You write horribly, but English appears to be your native language. And yet you criticize another who has learned English and uses it quite well. Ah, irony.

The point is that you jumped into this thread to defend a criminal accused and sentenced for sexual abuse in two different countries. Presenting yourself as a woman that considers sexual abuse to be something minor and unimportant. Shamelessly defending a scumbag and trying to get others to defend poor Jack Brooke. Maybe you are his wife? You even have the nerve to say that the victim played some kind of extortion on poor old Jack. Along the lines of people that say a woman "asked to be raped" cos he skirt was too short. Get a life and pray to your " God ". Let's get all the young expat women to meet up with Jack, cos you say he is a good guy. You make me nauseous.

The only thing I will address in your last broken tirade, is that no where and never did I defend nor will I defend abuse of any type. From what I get you're accusing me of condoning abuse. NO! To the contrary. I know all too well, from personal experience the effects of abuse. The difference between you and I is that I am a survivor whereas I still believe you are a victim. That's why I believe you attack situations like a bulldog and just don't let go. I feel for you if I'm correct and I believe I am.

What I have been supporting and do support is due process and believing that all your crud has taken collateral damage and is harming other uninvolved parties. You've been asked to stop. You wrote months ago that you would. You have not. Enough said on that. That too adds to the consequences that other people suffer at your hands. It's just not right. I am not Jack Brooker's wife, nor related in anyway to any of the involved or extraneous parties that are being damaged, I assure you of that. Just a friend of one who is sustaining some serious damages because his name is similar. That's why this has got to end! We are not accomplishing anything. The legal matters are closed and for better or worse justice has been served. It's over. Let this thread die already and let the people who are being victimized through no action of their own live in peace. That's what I'm after here.

The only thing I will address in your last broken tirade, is that no where and never did I defend nor will I defend abuse of any type. From what I get you're accusing me of condoning abuse. NO! To the contrary. I know all too well, from personal experience the effects of abuse. The difference between you and I is that I am a survivor whereas I still believe you are a victim. That's why I believe you attack situations like a bulldog and just don't let go. I feel for you if I'm correct and I believe I am.

What I have been supporting and do support is due process and believing that all your crud has taken collateral damage and is harming other uninvolved parties. You've been asked to stop. You wrote months ago that you would. You have not. Enough said on that. That too adds to the consequences that other people suffer at your hands. It's just not right. I am not Jack Brooker's wife, nor related in anyway to any of the involved or extraneous parties that are being damaged, I assure you of that. Just a friend of one who is sustaining some serious damages because his name is similar. That's why this has got to end! We are not accomplishing anything. The legal matters are closed and for better or worse justice has been served. It's over. Let this thread die already and let the people who are being victimized through no action of their own live in peace. That's what I'm after here.

You have stressed and said he was only accused of SIMPLE sexual abuse. As if simple meant light? forgivable? justified? Fortunately I am not a victim myself but I do know real victims of sexual abuse. I have nothing personal with JB, you or anybody. A killer can be set free due to legal process formalities. It is this forum and other expat groups the exact places where this information belongs to, as JB's victims were all young expat women. I still don't understand what is it that you find so wrongful? Btw, I was not one who brought this thread back to life, there were at least 2-3 posts from earlier this year. I don't think JB is being victimized!!! I think the real victims: ie abused women were the only victims.

The legal process by which one is deprived of liberty requires that the accused be accorded due process. At the same time, there is a reason why arrests, charges etc. are reported on (i.e. not subject to a gag order) until final disposition. That is because until the (sometimes lengthy) legal process is concluded, the public has a right to know that a person is being accused of something. Particularly if it is a serious charge.

If it turns out to be false, this is unfair to the accused. If it turns out to be true, not reporting it is unfair to society at large, particularly to potential other victims, in the interim. Particularly if the accused is at large. The way society normally attempts to resolve this dilemna is by reporting as much as possible, including "mere" charges, while noting that these are charges and allegations that have not been upheld in court. For example, by adding "alleged" until final disposition of the case in a court of law. And if charges haven't been filed, by sourcing the allegations as much as possible - and reporting on those sources, to allow the reader to come to an informed conclusion.

And libel laws are still there. And if, as is being stated the accused has lawyer friends who can advise him as to how to enforce those libel laws, power to him.

But all too often, "I'm a lawyer!" and "I'll sue!" are empty threats used to suppress meaningful and valuable information from the public. Or, failing that, at least to muddy the waters. That's why a casual observer who follows up on this case, can be forgiven for not taking this seriously.

If you think this is libel, and are a lawyer to boot, shut up and sue. Or just shut up. Don't litigate it in an internet forum. It does no good for (your friend/your client/your self - whoever you truly are), and makes you sound stupid.

Especially when you say stuff like "justice has been served", when anyone following the facts of the case see clearly that in the event that even part of the allegations are true, justice has most definitely not been served.

If you have facts to contribute, contribute them and leave it at that. Otherwise, you sound like a sleazy PR guy.

END OF RANT CONSIDERED OPINION

Back