U.s. Citizen Apprehended For Crimes Committed In Ba

NobodySpecial:
Yes.He was arrested,taken away and very shortly later deported back to the US.
There were pix of the arrest in either Clarin or La Nacion.
What I thought was interesting was he was not allowed,or chose not, to cover his face with a jacket or something
as in most arrests in Argentina.I really don't care.However,in this way I was able to see his face clearly.
Assuredly, this was the owner of the restaurant I had met a few years before.
He was out on "good conduct" or something from a jail in New Jersey.I think they put him back inside.

Yes its odd the thieves who beat my wife and robbed my house were always covered.

Why cant I find anything about what happened to him once he returned to the USA?

He was not taken back to the US, as far as I know he is in a Jail down there, and yes it is true all of what they say about him. I met him, I "played" with him about in 2012, (medical fetish and met him through an online site) he told me his first name as Len. He told me he was a Doctor (gynecologist) working for doctors without borders, and he was transferred to Argentina. He gave me medicines one time I got sick, I do not know if were correct for me. I found about his past because accidentally he left his password wide open, and I saw his full name and went home to google it, and bam, there it was. Never got in touch with him ever again I blocked him everywhere. He is a sad, sick as f... crazy man and not because of his taste, but to lie and take advantage of people who did not like this kind of things. After a few months I asked for relocation. I am happy I did not ended up in the news. We never had sex just medical fetish, and some examinations, again I though he was a doctor. Actually there is a post what the police got from his place and one of the crystal syringes was mine, I left it there and never came back to retrieve it.

Anyway, yes I just created this user in order to post here, and let you know that EVERYTHING that is posted about him is correct. I consider myself lucky, at least I am honest to say that everything was consensual between us, the only part is that he always lied with regards as being a doctor and it was taking a strange turn when I found out.

Cheers,

LC

He was not taken back to the US, as far as I know he is in a Jail down there, and yes it is true all of what they say about him. I met him, I "played" with him about in 2012, (medical fetish and met him through an online site) he told me his first name as Len. He told me he was a Doctor (gynecologist) working for doctors without borders, and he was transferred to Argentina. He gave me medicines one time I got sick, I do not know if were correct for me. I found about his past because accidentally he left his password wide open, and I saw his full name and went home to google it, and bam, there it was. Never got in touch with him ever again I blocked him everywhere. He is a sad, sick as f... crazy man and not because of his taste, but to lie and take advantage of people who did not like this kind of things. After a few months I asked for relocation. I am happy I did not ended up in the news. We never had sex just medical fetish, and some examinations, again I though he was a doctor. Actually there is a post what the police got from his place and one of the crystal syringes was mine, I left it there and never came back to retrieve it.

Anyway, yes I just created this user in order to post here, and let you know that EVERYTHING that is posted about him is correct. I consider myself lucky, at least I am honest to say that everything was consensual between us, the only part is that he always lied with regards as being a doctor and it was taking a strange turn when I found out.

Cheers,

LC
There are some fucking weirdos out and about in this world - a lot of sickos... How they develop I have no idea or how/where it starts but everyone needs to be careful.. Especially in the online world where people can pretend to be anything. If someones story doesn't seem likely or out of place then trust your instincts and avoid like the plague. Quick question - Neveragain are you a female?

Hi Folks, If this is Jack Brooker, he is definitely still around and living free in Buenos Aires. He replied to a job posting I put on Craig's List earlier in the month. I got a weird feeling from his cover letter and resume - claiming an MBA and a law degree - lists schools, but no dates. Also, mentioned he had been a restaurant owner but doesn't list the name of the restaurant on his resume. So I googled the name and found this thread. His resume also lists: "certificates in clinical social work as well as employment and hospitality medical care."
The full name he lists on the resume is "JACOB LEONARD BROOKER."
From what I can make out from this thread, the news articles and the resume he sent - this guy is a serious creeper and apparently should be in jail?!

Hello everyone,

I am here to share my horrific experience with "Jack Brooker."

I went to AR with my former partner in 2012. We booked a BA rental through his company. Quickly became friendly as he was also from NJ. He was initially very helpful with out travel plans. He groomed us for 2 months before we even got there.

He claimed to also be a Physician's Assistant and had a side company that provided vaccines and other medical care for expats and travelers. I have a lot of health issues, so I took comfort in feeling like I had someone to help me in case I got sick on my 3 month trip.

I had lost some medication my first few weeks down there and he helped me replace it. He also gave me some b12 shots - again - we had no idea he was not legit. He was very informed about my health issues and was never overly pushy - always seemingly kind.

My partner had a bad reaction to her Yellow Fever vaccine our first two weeks there - he gave her a steroid or something to help. We were afraid to go to hospitals there because we did not speak Spanish. Then, things took a turn.

I will spare the graphic details, but he offered to do some "testing" and essentially physically molested my partner in several ways. We were very young at the time and he had done such a great job of building the trust over 3 months that we felt taking his "help" was better than returning back to the states for medical attention.

He made a very convincing argument for the type of "testing" he wanted to do and provided lab paperwork for us - it was a real nice show.

We ended up returning to the states shortly after because her symptoms did not subside. We never felt 100% comfortable about our interaction with him, but didn't really know what to do.

About two years later (we were no longer a couple but got back in touch), we decided to google him and found a few articles and our worst fear was realized. My former partner has spent years in therapy trying to overcome the abuse.

Today, we talked for the first time in years and she told me about this thread. I am angry and sickened that people are defending him. I would like to tell our story and do something about it, if anyone knows the proper authorities to direct me to. I have months of emails from him and even a fake person he made up to try to convince us to do certain things.

We were a lesbian couple that had NO interest in playing a role in his sexual fantasy. We were just young women who were completely manipulated and taken advantage of at the time.

I hope for everyone's safety and healing if you have been a victim of this disgusting human being. Please keep me posted with updates, thank you.

Let's get his picture posted again with all his aliases to give everyone a heads up if they happen to cross paths with the creep. Also how is this guy free walking the streets..

Just out of curiosity, I'm an attorney and looked up the case. The Argentine Supreme Court blocked his extradition on December 16, 2008 based on technicalities.
It's a shame that this man might be walking around the streets and not locked up.

Back