U.s. Citizen Apprehended For Crimes Committed In Ba

There are many U.S. citizens both native born and naturalized living in Argentina.The count used to be about 40,000.Although many probably left in the last 8 years or so.
This will be an interesting case to follow up.I am only supposing but he would need to speak Spanish rather fluently in order to pass himself off as a doctor licensed ro practice here.

He used to go by the name of Jack Book, and used to own a small restaurant around Tribunales called The Big Apple. I am not positive but I think he used to post over here.
What else do you know about him? Did you ever hear stories about his other behaviours?

He used to go by the name of Jack Book, and used to own a small restaurant around Tribunales called The Big Apple. I am not positive but I think he used to post over here.

Are you sure? That's a big statement to make.
I met the guy once at The Big Apple, just weeks before he closed down the place. He didn't look like the kind of type after women, he was more interested in business judging also from his posts here.

Are you sure? That's a big statement to make.
I met the guy once at The Big Apple, just weeks before he closed down the place. He didn't look like the kind of type after women, he was more interested in business judging also from his posts here.
He seemed OK to Serafina, therefore he's not guilty. Got it.

I, too, met Jack at the Big Apple restaurant, and that's why I believe you are mistaken in naming him.

This was his last post on this forum.
http://baexpats.org/topic/35001-watch-out-for-these-guys-ojo-chicos-saldocomar/

Back