U.s. Citizen Apprehended For Crimes Committed In Ba

Just read La Nacion news article again with more time and patience.This guy,"se hacia pasar por medico laboral".From my conversation with the owner of The Big Apple and hearing him speak Spanish,I doubt that person could successfully pass as an Argentine labor doctor and less telephone nurses and patients to make appointments at his office without them becoming suspect that he was a con man.At best,I think that people would think it was a crank call.Unless, of course.this guy was a real expert.
A very interesting case.
I agree completely with John Doe who for some reason reminds me a lot of Fred Mertz.the guy was a schlepper and the bagels were schlock.I have never been served an untoasted bagel in my life.

http://www.multilanguagecafe.com/de/kurs/buenos-aires/englisch/1174/ ( this is Paternal where he was finally arrested )

Full pic http://edant.clarin.com/diario/2006/07/29/thumb/t068dh02.jpg

I have more things but I am not able to post them here.

10419390_654138674664638_308636241325717718_n.jpg

Can someone clarify the second article from infobae that says 2006? What happened between then and now?

Today's Clarin (June 29 ) was a little more clarifying.
It said that he put adds in the newspaper saying that he was looking for female doctors and nurses as he was going to open a clinic Then,when they came for an interview he did his dirty work.That is more believable than the one that he was a practicing labor doctor.
I took a hard look at the 2nd pix Nikad posted and just a question,
What was he doing posing with a group of young people like that?

Today's Clarin (June 29 ) was a little more clarifying.
It said that he put adds in the newspaper saying that he was looking for female doctors and nurses as he was going to open a clinic Then,when they came for an interview he did his dirty work.That is more believable than the one that he was a practicing labor doctor.
I took a hard look at the 2nd pix Nikad posted and just a question,
What was he doing posing with a group of young people like that?
He had groups of students ( English learners ) visiting his restaurant.

Nikad :
Oh,yeah? Then,it must be the same guy..Lucky,nothing happened to a minor.
Why do they let these perverts out of the slammer?

They look similar but i'm not 100% convinced its the same person.

I've never met either of them though.

I don't know any thing about this guy, and have not read the story. BUT what I do know is this is NOT the first time Nikad accused someone here on this forum of some horrible behavior without facts. I would not pay attention to her accusations.
Nancy

I don't know any thing about this guy, and have not read the story. BUT what I do know is this is NOT the first time Nikad accused someone here on this forum of some horrible behavior without facts. I would not pay attention to her accusations.
Nancy
I am not quite sure who I have falsely accused? This was all over the news, it definitely is not something I made up.

Back