U.s. Citizen Apprehended For Crimes Committed In Ba

That photo is of Puerto Rican actress and former Prince girlfriend, Mayte Garcia.

Is there any doubt left that Lizlaz and Celeste are made up people by Len Schwartz aka Jack Brooker aka Jack Brooke?

And went to the trouble of creating a profile on Google+ (to look legitimate?). Now that is some seriously dumb-ass nonsense.

Please. How likely was it that someone who had displayed the previously seen level of stability and integrity, would suddenly volunteer her full name out of the blue? Only to go "Who the F are you?" a minute later when questioned as to details. How likely was that name to be accurate?

The second tell was that aside from a hastily cobbled-together G+ profile, there was absolutely nothing online to match this name, in any combination. Nothing.

This creature is now populating his/her G+ profile with "followers". All of these followers, and their followers, are made up, as evidenced from the photos used.

"Celeste Calisi-Silverman" herself only has 2 followers. "Len Schwartz" (enough said), and "Katia Silverman". See? She has relatives also on Google+, so she must be real.

Except this Katia Silverman's photo is actually apparently a stock Colombian photo which is to be found all over the Internet, including some sleazy sites.

This Katia Silverman, in turn, has a few more followers. Example: "Guille Gudoy", who when searched for on Google returned only this G+ page, and whose photo is actually of Marcello Tinelli's wife. Next up, "Danielo Silverman" whose photo is actually that of a boy who was killed in 2012 in a tragic accident on a New Jersey beach.

"Len Schwartz" also has a few followers, equally fabricated. The first and only one I looked up was "Yehudit Tzemetz", whose name again is nowhere to be found online, and whose photo is actually that of Kylan Arianna Wenzel, whose claim to fame is being the first transgender person to compete as a woman in a Miss California pageant.

Bottom line, this is a 5-star troll, every second of time spent on him/her/zer is a second wasted.

Please. How likely was it that someone who had displayed the previously seen level of stability and integrity, would suddenly volunteer her full name out of the blue? Only to go "Who the F are you?" a minute later when questioned as to details. How likely was that name to be accurate?

The second tell was that aside from a hastily cobbled-together G+ profile, there was absolutely nothing online to match this name, in any combination. Nothing.

This creature is now populating his/her G+ profile with "followers". All of these followers, and their followers, are made up, as evidenced from the photos used.

"Celeste Calisi-Silverman" herself only has 2 followers. "Len Schwartz" (enough said), and "Katia Silverman". See? She has relatives also on Google+, so she must be real.

Except this Katia Silverman's photo is actually apparently a stock Colombian photo which is to be found all over the Internet, including some sleazy sites.

This Katia Silverman, in turn, has a few more followers. Example: "Guille Gudoy", who when searched for on Google returned only this G+ page, and whose photo is actually of Marcello Tinelli's wife. Next up, "Danielo Silverman" whose photo is actually that of a boy who was killed in 2012 in a tragic accident on a New Jersey beach.

"Len Schwartz" also has a few followers, equally fabricated. The first and only one I looked up was "Yehudit Tzemetz", whose name again is nowhere to be found online, and whose photo is actually that of Kylan Arianna Wenzel, whose claim to fame is being the first transgender person to compete as a woman in a Miss California pageant.

Bottom line, this is a 5-star troll, every second of time spent on him/her/zer is a second wasted.
Wow, this is simply brilliant research.

I just read the plea bargin and am surprised it didn’t mention his previous stint in jail for doing the exact same thing and I am left with just 1 question.

WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO GET DEPORTED?

Seriously, they tried to (and almost succeded) deport me for a visa overstay. This guy is a serial sexual abuser and apparently he can stay forever.

I just read the plea bargin and am surprised it didn’t mention his previous stint in jail for doing the exact same thing and I am left with just 1 question.

WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO GET DEPORTED?
I believe it was only last year that the Fed Govt proposed that illegal aliens that committed crimes were deported

That can’t be true. I was on a flight in 2011 with a couple people who were being deported.

Seriously, they tried to (and almost succeded) deport me for a visa overstay. This guy is a serial sexual abuser and apparently he can stay forever.

Perhaps the lawyer he hired should be the go to lawyer for expats/immigrants

Back