U.s. Debate Tonight

As someone wrote yesterday.

Hillary Clinton and 4 old white guys most americans couldn't pick out of a police line up.

True! But Sanders seems to be more than holding his own. And Webb gave a surprisingly strong opening statement.

We are 30 minutes into this, and haven't had many drink opps. But here comes the topic of guns. Drink up!

No one has even insulted Rosie O'Donnell yet.

Booooooriiiiiing.

Does anyone know if CNN International is broadcasting the Democratic debate, and if so, at what time? On CNN in the US, it is at 8pm edt, but not necessarily broadcast live on the international channel.

I see that it can be streamed live, but would prefer tv if possible.

Thanks!

I posted the debate information on my Democrats Abroad in Argentina for Bernie Sanders thread after receiving an email from the Executive Director of Democrats Abroad that there would be a live streaming on CNN. I don't have a television, so that was good news. Unfortunately, I didn't see any of the debate.

Was anyone here able to view the debate via live streaming on CNN? If so, please share how.

Sanders sounds more like a normal person, hasn't made his millions yet. Give him some time, he will be like Clinton.Clinton is such skilled politician, everything coming out of her mouth seems to be a lie. She was loaded with 20 Botox shots before the show, I can see the areas that were treated. Why does she bother to come back? America is out of candidate ? No one should vote for someone because of gender.

Sanders sounds more like a normal person, hasn't made his millions yet. Give him some time, he will be like Clinton.Clinton is such skilled politician, everything coming out of her mouth seems to be a lie. She was loaded with 20 Botox shots before the show, I can see the areas that were treated. Why does she bother to come back? America is out of candidate ? No one should vote for someone because of gender.

Garryl, if you think that Sanders is just the average opportunistic money-driven politician, you might be very interested in actually reading up on his voting record. It is exactly his principles and his willingness to openly speak about and act on his principles that will keep him from winning the nomination and the presidency..

Garryl, if you think that Sanders is just the average opportunistic money-driven politician, you might be very interested in actually reading up on his voting record. It is exactly his principles and his willingness to openly speak about and act on his principles that will keep him from winning the nomination and the presidency..
He was the guy I actually liked, seems to be more truthful.

He was the guy I actually liked, seems to be more truthful.

How can anyone not find her truthful/authentic?

1rtkJ8w.gif

Back