Uber Is Live In Ba

Yeah... I dunno if I would hop on one of those...

the most funny part is that people talk of bad experiences or so called "unsafe" experiences with BA taxis ; so what do you expect of Argentine UBER drivers who have some 'so called' check for criminal record, and are on the roads with their private ( probably battered) cars. As if drivers and cars are being imported from USA to drive the UBER cars in BA! ha!

I am expecting to hear soon about some freshly arrived ( Americans?) foreigners at Ezeiza taking the 250 peso UBER and disappearing with their 9999 usd in cash for their vacation, their macbook airs and iphones for ever. But paradoxically, since they will disappear for ever, probably we will never see it posted here.

#Penny wise,Pound Foolish#

the most funny part is that people talk of bad experiences or so called "unsafe" experiences with BA taxis ; so what do you expect of Argentine UBER drivers who have some 'so called' check for criminal record, and are on the roads with their private ( probably battered) cars. As if drivers and cars are being imported from USA to drive the UBER cars in BA! ha!

I am expecting to hear soon about some freshly arrived ( Americans?) foreigners at Ezeiza taking the 250 peso UBER and disappearing with their 9999 usd in cash for their vacation, their macbook airs and iphones for ever. But paradoxically, since they will disappear for ever, probably we will never see it posted here.

#Penny wise,Pound Foolish#

Dude, Ceviche, you are starting to sound like Bajo on this one. Conspiracy Theories about criminal bands of UBER drivers? Come on. If an UBER driver robs someone it is so easy to catch them. UBER has all of their personal information, likely including their banking information. They can prove which driver was driving someone, at what time and the route. UBER will drop a driver in the snap of a finger if they get below a 4 star rating, let along if they are accused of robbing someone. Your statements are just not based in logic or reasoning in the slightest bit. I have taken UBER in places that are poorer and less developed than Argentina and the cars have been as nice and usually nicer than the local cabs. On top of that, what tourist carries $9,999 USD? That is an equally ridiculous statement. Most tourists use credit/debit cards, traveler checks, and some case for emergencies. You have gone off the deep end on this issue.

There live alright and so are the cabbie (tacheros) protests
.At 5,30 P.M. at Florida and Av.de Mayo about 4 cabs were blocking the busses from proceeding right in rush hour
" Un quilombo infernal !" --" A freaking hell house"
.The usual Argie unionized answer," I have a problem then you- an innocent bystander- have an even bigger problem".

Ha ha..Someone used UBER today on CABA and reported

[background=rgb(246, 247, 248)]he kept asking me what to do. it was quite funny[/background]

Back