Uggs?

B

Bianca

I will be spending the next year in Buenos Aires and was wondering if I should pack my Uggs? Are they worn in BA? I tend to think they are hideous boots, but I love them anyway. Since it's more about comfort than fashion, and BA seems to be such a fashion focused city, should I just save the suitcase space for my stiletto boots? :) I don't mind looking like a tourist (well, because I am), I just don't want to stick out like a sore thumb.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone wearing uggs here. too ugggly.

I personally like them, but has never seen any girl around wearing them, maybe because it is not just that cold. But anyway, if you feel comfortable, believe me, noone will be staring at your feet.

Come here and buy a pair of the "F*** Me Boots" that all the girls wear once it gets cold. MUCH more attractive than Uggs.

They sell Uggs on mercadolibre.com.ar and they are obviously a desirable item, priced in dollars & described as "maximoglamour".
I think you should bring them, it's tiring traipsing round the broken pavements of Bs As.

In the last week, I saw a half dozen women wearing UGGS in BsAs, probably 50/50 locals and foreign students.

So they are certainly here.

Personally, I cant see why, with the incredible selection of reasonably priced shoes for sale here, you would want to wear UGGS, but, to each his/her own.

Thanks all for your replies! :) I know, I never said they were cute... but they are damn comfy. At least I don't wear crocs... gotta give me some credit! ;)

Bianca said:
Thanks all for your replies! :) I know, I never said they were cute... but they are damn comfy. At least I don't wear crocs... gotta give me some credit! ;)

You have been redeemed! ;D

*j/k. I'm sure you look lovely in your uglies! :D And as was mentioned above, the would be much more comfortable on the crooked streets.

Back