Uk-Argentina Marriage

Any other updates on birth certificate requirements for residency via child born here? When you get your turno and present all the documents do they give you a form which allows you to pay the 2000 peso fee etc?? If so where do you have to pay it and can it all be done on the same day - I have to travel for my turno.

When I presented my papers in Migraciones in Sanabria , I got the form to pay in my fee at a Rapipago juts along the street. "Pay this anand come back and see me" was the instruction. Should be able to it on the same day.

I think that you have to live in Argentina at least 6 months out of the year to get a dni and for annual renewals until you get the permanent dni after three years. Once you get the permanent dni I think you can live outside of Argentina but have to visit here at least once every two years.

If you need a sworn translator ( traductor publico ) I can highly recommend Jonathan Feldman. He is reliable, fast and efficient and will take care of both translating and legalizing any documentation that you need. His contact info: [email protected]

Does one have to translate the local municipality documents as well? These are the 1st steps required to request for the apostille of the necessary documents in your home country (US in my case).

E.g., I have both my marriage certificate and apostille attached to the county clerk notarization. The translator says he needs to translate even the local county clerk document even though it's not technically required for requesting my residencia.

Is he just trying to create more work for himself?

Does one have to translate the local municipality documents as well? These are the 1st steps required to request for the apostille of the necessary documents in your home country (US in my case).

E.g., I have both my marriage certificate and apostille attached to the county clerk notarization. The translator says he needs to translate even the local county clerk document even though it's not technically required for requesting my residencia.

Is he just trying to create more work for himself?
Whatever you are going to present and is in foreign language needs to be translated, this is due to the fact that all the translation needs to be attached and legalized by Colegio de Traductores, they will not legalize it with translation gaps due to documentation that even when not specifically requested is attached to the one that was requested.

Back