United STATES OF SHAME

fifilafiloche said:
If this is a waste of time, why do you even bother answering, Mark, unless you have time to waste and do it deliberatly.:confused:

Orwellian is trolling, that s his way of enjoying his free time. Nothing obliges you to feed the troll unless you enjoy it as well.

How am I trolling? I believe that this thread is about the U.S and I what I am discussing is right on topic.

VietNam, Panama, Iraq, Afghanistan, Salvador, Somali, where esle the US did entered and it didn't brake in chaos? O-oh, the IMF is the Greatest Of All Time helper, dear? And of course the US Army and NAVY had never being used to "re-inforce" anyone's quittings from such glorous and truthful organization? Hm-m-mm... Like Kuwait? Or if there some country rejects "friendly help" of US Marines it became plain panishment with "international" sanctions later?

USS "Liberty" shooting by Israeli's was the shame of the US and what happened, my dearest American Patriots? How much we're the taxpayers are cashing into Isralies Sustainable Living? Or digging out of some very "respectable" asses "sioid" idea about Saddam's "yellow cake" purchases? 9/11? Bin Laden sequel? Blame on Afghani's Taliban with opium trades?

pikto99 said:
VietNam, Panama, Iraq, Afghanistan, Salvador, Somali, where esle the US did entered and it didn't brake in chaos? O-oh, the IMF is the Greatest Of All Time helper, dear? And of course the US Army and NAVY had never being used to "re-inforce" anyone's quittings from such glorous and truthful organization? Hm-m-mm... Like Kuwait? Or if there some country rejects "friendly help" of US Marines it became plain panishment with "international" sanctions later?

I think the US should have kept France after they invaded it

(just so I could get into the museums with dollars).

steveinbsas said:
I think the US should have kept France after they invaded it

(just so I could get into the museums with dollars).

What about all the Canadian and British troops? You could hardly call D-Day an American invasion.

orwellian said:
What about all the Canadian and British troops? You could hardly call D-Day an American invasion.

I'm sure the Canadians and British could have done fine without any help from the US.

I'm sorry they did it in the first place.

The Germans could have had all of Europe for all I care, anyway.

The (US) Americans should not have interfered in the "internal affairs" of other countries anyway, right?

The choice of the word invasion is interesting :p
Right in the topic ;)
A bit like the choice of liberation for Iraq :)

My grand father got arrested by nazis for placing the stars and stripe flag on his house when he heard yankees were arriving, if only he knew it was actually an invasion and not allies delayed by 5 years to get to the front line...

steveinbsas said:
I'm sure the Canadians and British could have done fine without any help from the US.

I'm sorry they did it in the first place.

The Germans could have had all of Europe for all I care, anyway.

Yeah and like Hitler would have stopped there. He was just like Saddam, a dictator you supported that got out of hand. And if he wouldn't have got you, the Japanese would.
But hey, now you're owned by the Chinese instead.

orwellian said:
But hey, now you're owned by the Chinese instead.

Not me.

I have zero assets in the USA...

...only credit card debt.

The Chinese are welcome to it.

steveinbsas said:
Not me.

I have zero assets in the USA.

Well, I was referring to the American people. But that's good that you don't. And I hope you're not sitting on USD, aka future toilet paper :)

Back