United STATES OF SHAME

orwellian said:
Well, I was referring to the American people. But that's good that you don't. And I hope you're not sitting on USD, aka future toilet paper :)

No, I'm out of dollars, but thanks for your concern.

And I do have a great supply of real toilet paper, just in case there's ever a shortage here (like Venezuela).

steveinbsas said:
No, I'm out of dollars, but thanks for your concern.

And I do have a great supply of real toilet paper, just in case there's ever a shortage here (like Venezuela).

Oh yeah? No TP in Venezuela? That's a new one.

steveinbsas said:
The (US) Americans should not have interfered in the "internal affairs" of other countries anyway, right?

Right. Now you're speaking like a true conservative.

steveinbsas said:
I think the US should have kept France after they invaded it

(just so I could get into the museums with dollars).
To be exact: US did not invade France. They were helping to French Resistance to liberate their own country. Germans invaded (to occupy and turn current French Government of Wishi to their puppet. Just like US is doing in Iraq and Afghan. And there is local resistance as well.
But instead of declaring the fact of Civil War and getting out by UN rules, US "guys" come-up with something handy: "sectarian" war...;) Who says that US Feds are stupid and illiteral?

mini said:
Can I ask you a question that totally off topic? Why are you using so many "....."? What does this mean? Is there a key on your key board that does five periods at once or do you have to type the period five times? I'm just curious.

mini....that's just the way i type.....i type as though i was having a conversation with the person....and sometimes i use fragmented sentences....i don't have a magical key that automatically types 5 periods..

anyway, i suggest we stop focusing on my writing style and start seriously addressing the issues at hand. i welcome your feedback/comments.

redrum said:
mini....that's just the way i type.....i type as though i was having a conversation with the person....and sometimes i use fragmented sentences....i don't have a magical key that automatically types 5 periods..

anyway, i suggest we stop focusing on my writing style and start seriously addressing the issues at hand. i welcome your feedback/comments.

It's distracting and extremely difficult to read. I said it was OT. You didn't have to answer if you wanted to stay on topic. I've also said everything I want to say on this topic. You haven't advanced the conversation very much.

Back