Unlock Iphone

Yeah, a Gevey chip can be had for only US$14 or so then unlocking is a breeze works in 4, 4S, or even 5S and you can use the chip in multiple phones. So when done, sell it on Mercado Libre and recoup your fourteen bucks pronto!

Thanks Ambassador, I plan on bringing mine as well and will have to do this.

On a side note: When went in to apple store to buy me the newer iphone 5S, the store personnel spotted my older 4S and wanted me to trade-it in.. So asked how much would I get for it.? he said, a hundred bucks.

I asked the chap what is apple going to do with all older trade-ins, he said, all going overseas and most to Asia_middle east, China and Lat Am countries...And they sell the unlocking codes for a mass delocking task needing for all the available export used iphones !

My att contract is up next January, they unlocked my phone when I called to let them know I would be overseas for a longer period but needed to use my phone here with both the ATT card and a card here. It was no problem, done in 5 minutes. I just needed to back-up my phone, wait 24 hours, then restore it from backup...you see a message that tells you your phone is now unlocked. ATT just wants you to keep the contract for the duration. Easy-peasy.

Back