urgent electronics delivery or some help around belgrano

Status
Not open for further replies.
i already called almost all (around 20-30) relevant stores around. all are closed

i already called almost all (around 20-30) relevant stores around. all are closed

It looks like Jerry does not know that there is a quarantine in town . I would suggest that you call a tecnico in mercado libre that has a home address and number that can assist you . Mercado libre is the best bet

AFAIK, There are NO official Apple Stores in Argentina. Just unofficial ones posing as the legit one.

Two is one, one is none. Always have a backup.

Iz

I am not familiar with the charging on MacBooks. Would any USB-C charger (power to USB-C) work, such as a Samsung Galaxy S10/Note 10/S20 charger?

I am not familiar with the charging on MacBooks. Would any USB-C charger (power to USB-C) work, such as a Samsung Galaxy S10/Note 10/S20 charger?
Yeah, but it'll take forever to charge - that's what I'm doing for past 3 days. about 20 hours charging -> 4-5 hours of work.
Anyway, thanks for responses - I guess will try to call a technico at mercadolibre if this reappear. Must be someone who is not far and able to bring charger + cable for test :)

Somehow I got lucky and my current cable/charger just randomly started working today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back