Urgent: Need Super Broadband

pscheffer

Registered
Hey guys,

I am a Dutch journalist and need to send 10Gb of video to the TV station on monday. It needs to be there within 24hrs.
I've tried to look for a courier service but none offer 24hs service to Amsterdam.

Do any of you know a corporate, special, provider of super high-speed broadband to upload files the size of 10Gb within that timeframe?
Any help would be greatly, greatly, appreciated!
Thanks,
Peter

There must be some service to help you with this. If this surpasses the limitations of the sources you find, you might consider breaking the file up into pieces and sending the pieces from different locations simultaneously to speed things up.

Have you tried using mailbigfil.com? Perhaps you'll have to sign up for an account. It might take quite along time sending it from here as the Broadband speed is very slow.

Maybe these guys - http://argentina.enjoyurbanstation.com/es/

Did you check with KLM cargo? Not sure this is an option for you or not, but might be worth checking.

[background=rgb(240, 240, 240)]
Air France Cargo - KLM Cargo[/background]
Aeropuerto Internacional Ministro Pistarini - Terminal de Cargas Argentina [/background]
(B1802EZE) Ezeiza Buenos Aires[/background]
Tel: 5480 8104[/background]
Fax: 5480 8104[/background]
Sita: EZEFKAF[/background]
Web: www.afklcargo.com[/background]

FedEx overnight? :p

My father used to work for a telecommunications company that feeds broadband into the Santa Teresita area, but I don't think it's available for individuals. You might try contacting some big companies - phone Internet or news - and see if they are willing to share, though the chances are probably slim.

FedEx overnight? :p

My father used to work for a telecommunications company that feeds broadband into the Santa Teresita area, but I don't think it's available for individuals. You might try contacting some big companies - phone Internet or news - and see if they are willing to share, though the chances are probably slim.

I actually did find two companies but because I am an individual they don't offer service to me. Not even when I told them price is not an obstacle and that they will be payed cash US Dollars on the spot. Call me Dutch but Argentines are horrible, horrible businessmen. ;-)

I have Fibertel and can upload at 3 MB - instead of the super slow options they have. I think it would send the 10GB file in about 15 hours. You would need to make sure the people on the other end have a fast connection too - which I'm assuming they must have. Just get a ftp address. I don't mind helping you.

Michael

Peter, je kunt mij wel even via private mail mailen en dan kunnen we bellen. heb fibertel redelijk snel misschien lukt het. Groeten Rutger

Back