Urgent need to change Pesos to USD from L.A. USA

Hi PhilipDT,

I am very intrested in your offer and would like to meet somewhere in Ontario, Ca to exchange the pesos for USD.
Please contact me asap by email at: [email protected]

Thank you so much for the help :) !

Just for reference I bought some Pesos in So-Cal a couple of weeks ago and got 6.50 for 1 Dollar, They were also buying Pesos, but at a rate north of 7.

That's odd ? You were able to buy Pesos in So-Cal? I emailed your recommended, Foreign currency exchange in L.A.
and guess what, They do not sell Argentinian Pesos, that was their reply... So how come you are able to get the Argie Pesos.
When I can not ? Please post your the secret here in the forum?

That's odd ? You were able to buy Pesos in So-Cal? I emailed your recommended, Foreign currency exchange in L.A.
and guess what, They do not sell Argentinian Pesos, that was their reply... So how come you are able to get the Argie Pesos.
When I can not ? Please post your the secret here in the forum?
I think you are confused, I have never recommended anyone in LA or anywhere for that matter. I was able to buy Pesos because I went to someone that was selling Pesos unlike the place that you emailed in LA.
At this time for a number of reasons I won't be sharing the exact place I used, mainly as I don't want to see there demand for Pesos go up as it would not be beneficial to me in the future. Though if someone else that has helped me out in person in the past requested the information I would reconsider, but for someone with never ending questions, not a chance.

Hi,
So does any one know anyone or any company that exchanges pesos here in Los Angeles?
I am only asking so much because I am in need to exchange asap :(

Thanks !!!!

Back