Urgent Sale Way Below Market price

Status
Not open for further replies.
PBpalermo said:
DA, what does that stand for? Would it be DUMB ASS?
you can have your opinions but the more you talk the more we see who you are. The empty can is always the loudest. Not just to a sales agent but to the builder and to the person that is there full time working for remax at this developer's projects. Unreal, I bet you are one of those cyber geeks that has a miserable life and always bitches about everything. Unbelivable
You are a funny guy. You talked to 3 sales agents or people interested in making a sale. You must be an intelligent guy,,,not.

Again, with your assumptions, you know who I talked to, you are the FBI, what a loser. I will let you make as ass out of yourself, you do that well.

PBpalermo said:
Again, with your assumptions, you know who I talked to, you are the FBI, what a loser. I will let you make as ass out of yourself, you do that well.
You where the one stating who you talked to.

pericles said:
To Syngirl there are excellent constructors in Buenos Aires who complete their projects in their stated time. There are 10s of thousands of people who have brought new builds here with no problems.The studio I recommended was of a highly respected constructor who has completed many projects with Remax Argentina in the past.
I know of only one case only in my 4 years here of Tangobob who had a long wait for his apartment and wrote a very funny journal about his experiences.

Overall 99 percent who buy preconstruction from a respected company will have no problems. Make sure that the realtor has a long track record with the constructors and can answer all your questions directly.

Sadly the journal is now closed.
But my point is despite the wait and the fact that my money was effectively lost in cyberspace the builders never tried to run off with my money which they could easily have done.

I said "I also checked out the builder" that means I made additional inquries separately about the builder. Read, do not assume, you assume too much, that is why things do not work for you. I know this because you always know everything without knowing anything.

PBpalermo said:
I said "I also checked out the builder" that means I made additional inquries separately about the builder. Read, do not assume, you assume too much, that is why things do not work for you. I know this because you always know everything without knowing anything.
I did not assume anything, I was only responding to information that you gave me. I do have to give you a praise for this comment, ""you always know everything without knowing anything"".

enough, you bore me already. The lesson here to everyone else is if it is something you are interested in do your own due dilligence and make a decision, if not, then ignore the post. It may very well be a good deal.

You asked a sales agent and he told you what you wanted to hear. What you are writing are not facts, but claims.

The building is not yet finished - that is a fact.
The World is in economic crisis - that is a fact.

If the "market" price was between US 1500 to US 1950 per sqm, then this one would not be on offered at US 1200 per sqm. Unless the actual market price was US 1200 per sqm.
Of course a realtor would not understand simple logic or a difference between claims and facts.

Rad said:
You asked a sales agent and he told you what you wanted to hear. What you are writing are not facts, but claims.

The building is not yet finished - that is a fact.
The World is in economic crisis - that is a fact.

If the "market" price was between US 1500 to US 1950 per sqm, then this one would not be on offered at US 1200 per sqm. Unless the actual market price was US 1200 per sqm.
Of course a realtor would not understand simple logic or a difference between claims and facts.
Thanks Rad, finally an common sense,intelligent post.;)

Only 7 blocks from Viejo Correo, 11 blocks from Club Fulgor, and 12 blocks from Salon Canning. You should aim this one at Tango dancers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back