Us Embassy Says Americans Have No Right To A Passport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many have renewed their passports at the embassy. There's something missing from this story.

Good, I like healthy scepticism. I have my birth certificate and (expired) passport here with me. Anybody who wants to see them in person is welcome to meet me anytime.

1. The US State Dept. is keeping me here against my will and has no legal basis to do so.
2. Regardless of your mother tongue, if you can assist, wonderful; if not, I understand. ;)

Can you hire a attorney back home to talk to the state deptt there...as whats going on with yr app.

Can you hire a attorney back home to talk to the state deptt there...as whats going on with yr app.

Several attorneys have written letters demanding that Brendan O'Brien and Holly Wilkerson obey US law and renew my passport. They ignored letters until forced to respond by Senator Mikulski in 2015. But then they continued with their games. So, they use a variety of alibis to create plausible deniability. For example, my mother changed her name in 1970. They used that against me. When they are done using one thing, they move on to another. Totally illegal.

Why do you believe they are targeting you?

I will cut to the chase. I make them furious. Im an uppity colored man with no criminal record, who tells them to their face and in the public square... that their actions are totally illegal and illegitimate, unconstitutional and uncalled for. I am an eternal champion of our American constitution and an implacable foe of the police state.

Back in 2004 I had the same problem. They refused to renew my passport, and put me and my mother through humiliating "interviews" in Washington DC in order to renew it, which they did eventually do. Now in 2017 these shameless, tyrannical bureaucrats are at it again: just this afternoon Holly Wilkerson and Mark xxxxxx called my 81 year old mother in Maryland, who has Alzheimers, and tried to get her to say something that can be used against me in some fashion.

My poor mother, who cant remember her computer password, was stressed out trying to comply with the orders she got by phone and email from Holly Wilkerson of the US embassy Argentina. My mother did comply and sent her what she wanted, and still, AND STILL, this rogue woman wont give me my passport.

Why don't you post copies of all correspondence you received from the State Department? By having sent it to your personal email account or address, none of the material is classified. You could block out the private elements.

The Federal Register has pretty clear cut rules for passport denial: https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/22/51.60

Why don't you post copies of all correspondence you received from the State Department? By having sent it to your personal email account or address, none of the material is classified. You could block out the private elements.

The Federal Register has pretty clear cut rules for passport denial: https://www.law.corn...r/text/22/51.60

I just might do that. I have already done so in a limited way but many people grapple with understanding this affair. Case in point: The first time I spoke on the phone with the Justice Department, the young man said to me: " Well, if you dont have a passport, HOW did you get down there to Argentiner in the first place?" :)

Other staff in Washington DC I spoke with mixed up Australia with Argentina and could not pronounce Buenos Aires when reading it.

So, its a challenge. Take my mother. She's never had a passport in her life and doesnt know the difference between a passport and a visa. She cant understand why Holly Wilkerson of the US embassy Argentina is calling her demanding this and that. Furthermore, she already went through this with the State Dept. in 2004 when she was in better health.

Anyway, again, anybody who wants to inspect my NYC birth certificate and my expired US passport is welcome to do so. :lol:
Im right here in Buenos Aires. And of course there are many many more documents and emails I could put out there on display.

Could have something to do with the rather sketchy information you're posting about your situation.

Actually its the details that are hard for some people to rap their heads around because they dont have first hand experience living abroad.
At any rate, if you need clarifications just let me know and by the way, I welcome personal interviews with people face to happy face :)

Clearly there is more to this issue than what HMSBeagle is offering.. There are always two sides to a story and we are getting one side - unless HMSBeagle decides to be actually tell us what is the reason they are denying him other than the fact they don't like him and he keeps annoying them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back