Us Notary & Apostille In Ba - Other Than The Embassy?

MorganF

Registered
Hey y'all :)

Quick question, basically just the subject of the thread:

Anyone know a US Notary & Apostille in BA, other than in the US embassy? :)

Thanks!
morgan

You can do it by mail with the State Department and you can use an expediting service if time is an issue.

I was able to do one for $50 via Skype. It worked great, if a bit unusual. I believe Virginia still has this e-notary law by video (Skype, Hangouts). Not to be confused with a standard e-notary. I did mine a few years ago from my home office in Cordoba. Saved me a ton of issues and expense.

I was able to do one for $50 via Skype. It worked great, if a bit unusual. I believe Virginia still has this e-notary law by video (Skype, Hangouts). Not to be confused with a standard e-notary. I did mine a few years ago from my home office in Cordoba. Saved me a ton of issues and expense.
Do you still have the contact of that notary person that did it via video?

Do you still have the contact of that notary person that did it via video?

Hi Aloha Boy

I don't log in here much anymore but looks like this may still be useful. I most recently used https://www.notarize.com/ when setting up a new online mailbox with Anytime Mailbox for a USPS form. It was even more impressive than the last time I used a similar service. I believe it's USD25. More if you need two signatures or some other docs.

Back