US notary needed

amat

Registered
Hi all,

I've unfortunately had someone swipe my card information and charge almost $500 on my US account.
The bank is refunding it thanksfully, and all of that is fine, but I have some documents for the claim that I need notarized.

has anyone had documents for the US notarized by someone here? I'd suppose a lawyer or escribano would do, but i'm wondering if maybe someone on here happens to be a notary in the US... The forms all want the notary to fill in info about the county/state they work in..
or maybe i should try the embassy?

thanks!

You can get documents that need a US Notary completed at the Embassy--I don't know that getting an escribiano or a lawyer here would work, since it's in Spanish and you need it in English. last time I went it cost around $100 pesos, but that was a couple of years ago. Check their website or call for information. Good luck!

thanks so much!
I'll contact them Monday and will update on here the fees so other members know.

ok, it looks like the embassy will do it. but they charge 50usd! seems excessive to me..

Yep, U$S 50 per signature, so if you have more than one place, expect to pay more. Also, you need an appointment, which you can get through their online reservation system. You can also email if you need an emergency appointment.

Back