USA Who will Be President ? Where to Watch

I vote for Jimmy Carter. At 96, his brain is still functioning bettter than Trump's and Biden's combined.

WOW!!! LOOK AT THIS GUY HES SOO SMART AND ABOVE IT ALL WOOOOOAHH

Does it really matter? The following will be the same no matter who wins:

*Interest rates around 0%
*Another stimulus bill
*Increase in the military budget and war continues in the middle east
*Police militarization continues
*Cabinet full of Wall St. criminals
*War on drugs continues
*Erosion of civil liberties
*Subservient to pharma and health insurance companies

Behold the British Comedian who understands American politics and Society better than any US born professional political analyst. This video was posted on Youtube 4 days BEFORE the election.

So much for that "blue wave" and "landslide victory" I've heard so much about.

The fact that this race is so close clearly demonstrates that there are a lot of Americans out there that like and agree with Trump a lot more than they are willing to admit in public and to pollsters.

You can blame Fox News, you can blame the 2 party system and the "capitalist propaganda".

Or you can accept the fact that the Trump presidency was not a political glitch, not a lapse and not an accident, but a reflection of what a good chunk of America currently is.

Even if he loses in the end, if the loss is due to a tight margin, it will show how polarized the US is and the fact that liberals and conservatives will have to find someway, somehow, to coexist.

Last edited:
Behold the British Comedian who understands American politics and Society better than any US born professional political analyst. This video was posted on Youtube 4 days BEFORE the election.

So much for that "blue wave" and "landslide victory" I've heard so much about.

The fact that this race is so close clearly demonstrates that there are a lot of Americans out there that like and agree with Trump a lot more than they are willing to admit in public and to pollsters.

You can blame Fox News, you can blame the 2 party system and the "capitalist propaganda".

Or you can accept the fact that the Trump presidency was not a political glitch, not a lapse and not an accident, but a reflection of what a good chunk of America currently is.

Even if he loses in the end, if the loss is due to a tight margin, it will show how polarized the US is and the fact that liberals and conservatives will have to find someway, somehow, to coexist.
I still think Biden as a candidate is a big contributer to this result. You are right about Trump and the fact he clearly has a strong voter base, many of whom seem happy to deny that they will vote for him before doing just that. However, it is hardly a good look when a presidential candidate is forgetting names, having lapses in memory, etc. It also doesn't look good when he is the exact establishment the Trump voters were running from last time.

I think the DNC made a huge mistake.

Back