Using SUBE card during the quarentine

MilHojas

Registered

Apparently, you will still be able to use your SUBE card occasionally and it is not blocked completely, even if you don't have a circulation permit.

"Estamos trabajando en el proceso tecnológico para que la SUBE esté vinculada con los certificados de circulación. Si una SUBE no autorizada se usa en un día, no pasa nada. Si se usa todos los días, la vamos a bloquear", explicó Meoni en declaraciones a Radio Mitre.

A talking head mentioned that three days in a row will get you red flagged.

Iz

Do they treat anonymous (non-registered) cards the same way? Can you buy two cards and switch between them?

I'm asking for curiosity... I'm not currently in BA.

Do they treat anonymous (non-registered) cards the same way? Can you buy two cards and switch between them?
I'm asking for curiosity... I'm not currently in BA.
I assume they can put in place a mechanism in place to block both types. I have 2 registered cards and 1 generic which gives me options in case of need. Or take a taxi which is an option that may not be financially feasible to others.

I assume they can put in place a mechanism in place to block both types. I have 2 registered cards and 1 generic which gives me options in case of need. Or take a taxi which is an option that may not be financially feasible to others.

That's a really good idea, Gracielle. Who's a clever girl, then?

01 August 2020
AMBA: they will suspend the SUBE that is not associated with a circulation permit
....SUBE cards that have registered trips for more than two consecutive days in urban passenger transport will be suspended interjurisdictionally without being linked to a Unique Enabling Certificate for Traffic (CUHC)....

...."This request to suspend the cards was requested by Horacio Rodríguez Larreta and his Secretary of Transportation, Juan José Méndez, with insistence several weeks ago. Both of them saw a lot of concern between trips from Province to Capital and they believe that it is the solution to lower circulation. Larreta raised it again at the last meeting with the President and Axel and they agreed to do it, "national sources said....

Last edited:
Back