Using Zelle

Caribbean Cool

Registered
I use Zelle in Venezuela with a person who needs those dollars in the U.S. and exchanges for Bolivars. If anyone is in a similar situation in Argentina ....I need pesos for U.S. dollars in the U.S. via Zelle to your U.S. account.

Question? on Zelle, if the receiver doesn't act after 12 days the funds returns to sender's account. what can one do?

I use Zelle in Venezuela with a person who needs those dollars in the U.S. and exchanges for Bolivars. If anyone is in a similar situation in Argentina ....I need pesos for U.S. dollars in the U.S. via Zelle to your U.S. account.
There are caves/money changers that take Zelle I've read online, just like how some take pix for Brazil

Question? on Zelle, if the receiver doesn't act after 12 days the funds returns to sender's account. what can one do?
If you are involved, contact your bank with the exact details of your problem. If the receiver doesn't have a Zelle account and doesn't open one, then the sender would need to convince them to open a Zelle account in order to receive the transfer.

Rich one....if the receiver is set up for zelle.....the money goes automatically into their bank account. If the person is NOT set up for Zelle...the money is never sent. And this is all automatic. There is no contacting banks...it is all automatic.

Back