V P N

toongeorges meet khairyexpat. Why don't you two meet in person and get it done? I bet khairyexpat would gladly buy toongeorges a glass of wine to get a little in person help.

Sometimes the internet gets in the way of a solution.

T/

google play store is regional....thats why you cannot see the TD canada app

https://thevpn.guru/change-google-play-store-region-country-vpn-help

google play store is regional....thats why you cannot see the TD canada app

https://thevpn.guru/...ountry-vpn-help

Yesterday morning I spent 6 hours on the phone with TD EasyLine trying to set PlayStore country and region to Canada, with no success.
Last night another 4 hours with EasyLine rep., tried again, but with success this time. (and I actually bought something with Canadian CC with Canadian Address)
This morning 3 hours with EasyLine Technical Supervisor tried everything till the Icon of the TD APP finally showed up.
But hopes lasted a second or 2, ... when it refused to INSTALL.
"This app can`t be accessed from your country"

1) Some apps are available only in country-specific app stores. This is bound to your account setting. For example, if an app is available only on the US-CA app store, your account must be set on that store in order for you to be able to find and download it. You can change your address associated with your account and put a Canadian address -- this might involve associating a credit/debit card from that country to your account. This is done to avoid people randomly picking a country just to get certain app not commercially available to them in their current country. This is a license issue.

2) Some apps are working only if you are connected from within a certain country. Your place of connection is determined by your IP address. If "the app sees" you are not in Canada (Argentinian IP), it won't work. As a workaround, you can install a VPN on you mobile device (I am using Nord VPN), so that you appear to be connected by a different country of your choice. This is a safety issue.

The issues are on two different levels, both have a solution/workaround. However, I'd like to stress that banks usually do not accept large sum deposits through mobile deposit.

Just occurred to me:

Is it possible I could ask the cheque issuer to put a "STOP PAYMENT" and "CANCEL" null and void and whatever is necessary.
And then Direct Deposit the proceeds to my account??????

Is this something that can be done?

Just occurred to me:

Is it possible I could ask the cheque issuer to put a "STOP PAYMENT" and "CANCEL" null and void and whatever is necessary.
And then Direct Deposit the proceeds to my account??????

Is this something that can be done?

Yes, you should ask the sender to void the check and find an alternative payment method.

The opera developer browser is free, and has a VPN function. I'm not sure it allows for manual adjustment to a certain place, but it might be worth a download so you can check and see if that's the case.

toongeorges meet khairyexpat. Why don't you two meet in person and get it done? I bet khairyexpat would gladly buy toongeorges a glass of wine to get a little in person help.

Sometimes the internet gets in the way of a solution.

T/

Only I am not in Buenos Aires right now, I think khairyexpat does not want to wait 9 months for that

Back