Vegans in Violent Incident Protest with Slaughterhouse Workers

i can say that the slaughtering of a pig is not something you can easily forget over the years. But it is also a most natural thing.

Indeed. When I was a child in Congo, my dad used to regularly slaughter animals for eating in the house as food and used to make me watch it. Absolutely unforgettable, for rest of the life.

One thing I personally noticed about vegan girls ( don;t mean to sound pompous but dated several of them - amongst normal ones - here in BA in last 4 years, casually or formally or semi-formally or sometimes "nothing happened")

1. Almost all them are unemployed/ or have no career or have no "titulo".

There was one excepcion, that was a doctor, but she had failed final exams many times! And was struggling to pass the final exams, to get the "titulo"

2. Almost all of them, had issues with their father or the father had left. They seemed to hate humans and mankind.

3. They are always hungry because they eat nothing..If they see a box of pistachios in my kitchen, be sure they will attack it and consume it all..as the food they eat, is not filling enough.

4. They lack energy.

5. They smell weird cos the diet they consume.

6. Any food you give them, they eat it with lot of suspicion, as if you are deliberately giving them animal products.

7. They have no ambitions in life...some of them become tarot card readers!

8. Some of them are homeless or their have fought even with their mothers and brothers.

9. All of them have crazy tatoos all over the body. I guess you all know ? 1 tatoo = 1 abortion ; 2 tatoos - 2 abortions and so on and so forth.

10. i believe they fight for animal rights as they have nothing in their own life to fight for..or focus on.. No objectives in life..
this is some of the most ridiculous stereotyping I've ever seen

One thing I personally noticed about vegan girls ( don;t mean to sound pompous but dated several of them - amongst normal ones - here in BA in last 4 years, casually or formally or semi-formally or sometimes "nothing happened")

1. Almost all them are unemployed/ or have no career or have no "titulo".

There was one excepcion, that was a doctor, but she had failed final exams many times! And was struggling to pass the final exams, to get the "titulo"

2. Almost all of them, had issues with their father or the father had left. They seemed to hate humans and mankind.

3. They are always hungry because they eat nothing..If they see a box of pistachios in my kitchen, be sure they will attack it and consume it all..as the food they eat, is not filling enough.

4. They lack energy.

5. They smell weird cos the diet they consume.

6. Any food you give them, they eat it with lot of suspicion, as if you are deliberately giving them animal products.

7. They have no ambitions in life...some of them become tarot card readers!

8. Some of them are homeless or their have fought even with their mothers and brothers.

9. All of them have crazy tatoos all over the body. I guess you all know ? 1 tatoo = 1 abortion ; 2 tatoos - 2 abortions and so on and so forth.

10. i believe they fight for animal rights as they have nothing in their own life to fight for..or focus on.. No objectives in life..

Unstable people tend to be drawn to extremist ideologies. Also, not everyone's body responds well to a vegan diet, and the vitamin deficiencies caused by such an extreme and unatural diet have been linked to unstable behavior.

Unstable people tend to be drawn to extremist ideologies. Also, not everyone's body responds well to a vegan diet, and the vitamin deficiencies caused by such an extreme and unatural diet have been linked to unstable behavior.
“Everything in excess Is opposed by nature.”
― Hippocrates

You may call it ridiculous, sitting on your keyboard.

I have the statistics basis true life experiences and so many of them.

If the shoe fits...

Since Ceviche is talking from personal experience I see no objections there.

I'm past dating and there we no Vegans in those days. There were (original certified) Punk girls and a female Klingon or two.
Personally, I 've always tried to steer away from crazy.

Iz

My wife is vegan I would say none of those apply to her. I'm not vegan but I eat 90% less meat now and we never have it in the house (because I eat what she cooks, I eat nonvegan stuff when we go out to eat). I went from stage II hypertension to below normal BP within the course of few weeks once we started living together.

AAAAH this is one of the benefits of being a redneck, they are all hippies in my eyes lol

Since 2005 I've been vegetarian and then vegan, and am also a believer in animal rights and purchasing products that haven't been tested on animals. I think it's one of the most important issues of our time. In my experience there's lots of misunderstanding, and an evil culture against the vegan cause and vegans, with lots of misinformation spread against them. Vegan diet is scientifically known to be superior both for health, but also for environment, and of course ethically. Sure, like anything else, there'll be stuff you can dig up that will try to make it look bad or will be cherri picking, but overwhelming scientific evidence from the most respectable sources are in favor of vegan diet, from United Nations, to the US department that sets dietary guidelines for Americans, to American Dietetics Association, etc. And it has everything one might need to satisfy various foods urges, like cheese, meat, milk, chocolate, ice cream, hot dog, etc. In my experience there is not much debate regarding vegan diet. The facts are well known and much of the problem is the predatory culture and the misinformation those types of people spread regarding it. An anti vegan movement seems to be heavily favored by the pro Trump types, hunting types, right wing or racist types, but there'll be people on both sides of the isle that are predatory minded. I think there's a spiritual element to what's going on and unfortunately some people feel more empowered when they stick it to others, other people or other animals. Their mentality doesn't allow for the concept of harmony. Someone always has to get screwed and they have a hard time thinking differently. It's a deep psychological, spiritual issue that's more complicated than just showing someone the facts. There's an addictive or habitual element to the anti vegan cause and lots of time it's not enough to show an addict the facts. So I won't get into much debate regarding it because from past experience I know some people are not listening and have an underlying personality problem that's the real debate. Also, there are vegan groups that are much more informed about it than I am and are better equipped to discuss it with those who are interested, Vegan Outreach is one that I donate to. So for those who are interested in it there are lots of resource online that will present the information. And lots of credible and normal looking people are vegans that aren't weird looking, and many famous people as well. Arnold Schwartzenager is mostly vegan I think. And sure, like new movements, there will be lots of young people at first who are more open minded to new ideas naturally, sure lots of hippies, people with tatoos, etc. at the early stages, and the type of movement that it is, more liberal types will naturally flock to it than the ultra conservative types. I imagine when the civil rights movement was happening there were probably more young and hippie types attracted to it.

Since 2005 I've been vegetarian and then vegan, and am also a believer in animal rights and purchasing products that haven't been tested on animals. I think it's one of the most important issues of our time. In my experience there's lots of misunderstanding, and an evil culture against the vegan cause and vegans, with lots of misinformation spread against them. Vegan diet is scientifically known to be superior both for health, but also for environment, and of course ethically. Sure, like anything else, there'll be stuff you can dig up that will try to make it look bad or will be cherri picking, but overwhelming scientific evidence from the most respectable sources are in favor of vegan diet, from United Nations, to the US department that sets dietary guidelines for Americans, to American Dietetics Association, etc. And it has everything one might need to satisfy various foods urges, like cheese, meat, milk, chocolate, ice cream, hot dog, etc. In my experience there is not much debate regarding vegan diet. The facts are well known and much of the problem is the predatory culture and the misinformation those types of people spread regarding it. An anti vegan movement seems to be heavily favored by the pro Trump types, hunting types, right wing or racist types, but there'll be people on both sides of the isle that are predatory minded. I think there's a spiritual element to what's going on and unfortunately some people feel more empowered when they stick it to others, other people or other animals. Their mentality doesn't allow for the concept of harmony. Someone always has to get screwed and they have a hard time thinking differently. It's a deep psychological, spiritual issue that's more complicated than just showing someone the facts. There's an addictive or habitual element to the anti vegan cause and lots of time it's not enough to show an addict the facts. So I won't get into much debate regarding it because from past experience I know some people are not listening and have an underlying personality problem that's the real debate. Also, there are vegan groups that are much more informed about it than I am and are better equipped to discuss it with those who are interested, Vegan Outreach is one that I donate to. So for those who are interested in it there are lots of resource online that will present the information. And lots of credible and normal looking people are vegans that aren't weird looking, and many famous people as well. Arnold Schwartzenager is mostly vegan I think. And sure, like new movements, there will be lots of young people at first who are more open minded to new ideas naturally, sure lots of hippies, people with tatoos, etc. at the early stages, and the type of movement that it is, more liberal types will naturally flock to it than the ultra conservative types. I imagine when the civil rights movement was happening there were probably more young and hippie types attracted to it.

Back