visa fees colonia etc....

dimsim

Registered
Hi, I ve just passed my visa of 4 days and of course have heard a lot of many things and what andwhat not to do. It is the first tme so I haven't got stamps from Colonia all over my passport yet.
I wonder if it's best to go to migraciones and get a new one and pay the fine plus 100 pesos to renew
or do th day trip to colonia and pay also, knowing could not get back in... could i ?
finally, will i have to pay the new us$137 fee on the way back?????

i leave the country for good end of april and many many people have told me to just hang in there until i get to the airport in april.

so among all of this what is best? i dont mind going to colonia providing i can get back here, and i really dont want to have to pay the us fee
what's happening with this?

dimsim said:
Hi, I ve just passed my visa of 4 days and of course have heard a lot of many things and what andwhat not to do. It is the first tme so I haven't got stamps from Colonia all over my passport yet.
I wonder if it's best to go to migraciones and get a new one and pay the fine plus 100 pesos to renew
or do th day trip to colonia and pay also, knowing could not get back in... could i ?
finally, will i have to pay the new us$137 fee on the way back?????

i leave the country for good end of april and many many people have told me to just hang in there until i get to the airport in april.

so among all of this what is best? i dont mind going to colonia providing i can get back here, and i really dont want to have to pay the us fee
what's happening with this?

This question comes up about once a week. Just pay the fine of 50 pesos when you leave and don't worry about it.

Back