Visa To Brazil And New Scanning Requirement

Anyone know of a good place to get the 4x4 photo done (with WHITE background) in the preferably Recoleta or Barrio Norte area?

or thers this: http://listado.mercadolibre.com.ar/scanner-de-mano

i thought these [handheld scanners] were gone in the 90's but they're back!

Anyone know of a good place to get the 4x4 photo done (with WHITE background) in the preferably Recoleta or Barrio Norte area?

I when through this TODAY!!!

i got my fotos done quickly near my home, got to the Canadian embassy and they refused the photos for a slight shadow on the wall. :angry:........
With only 50 minutes left until [passport services] closed, i hacked it to Santa Fe 853 (Expofot 4312-5179) and got them done in 5 minutes with a proper background,- 130 pesos... the whole day turned out more expensive then i thought it would be. :huh:. Don't waste time in the malls shops or any of the places that pull out a box camera when you ask them if they do document photos.

Here's a quick tip that may help - about 8 weeks ago, we had to get Brazil visas for the family (US citizens) and we did all the scanning, exact size, etc., into their website. When we arrived, they still asked for ALL the info in print and told me that the online scanning stuff was a system-requirement but that, they were not yet able to go with that info and still requested all the physical material.

In other words (unless newer experiences confirm otherwise) => just upload some pictures of the documents, do the best to pass the system requirements, but don't kill yourselves in getting it 100% as the only objective is to be able to schedule the in-person appointment, where they will ask for everything in paper again.

I got 4x4 photos done with a blue background (which I requested) last week, at Jerónimo Salguero just south of Santa Fe at a store with a Kodak logo out front. Here is the Google Maps street view:
https://goo.gl/maps/K1ZjGSiCzpE2

I'd guess they can do a white background but I can't say for sure.

50 pesos for 6 photos

Here's a quick tip that may help - about 8 weeks ago, we had to get Brazil visas for the family (US citizens) and we did all the scanning, exact size, etc., into their website. When we arrived, they still asked for ALL the info in print and told me that the online scanning stuff was a system-requirement but that, they were not yet able to go with that info and still requested all the physical material.

In other words (unless newer experiences confirm otherwise) => just upload some pictures of the documents, do the best to pass the system requirements, but don't kill yourselves in getting it 100% as the only objective is to be able to schedule the in-person appointment, where they will ask for everything in paper again.

I wish that is true.did you go before or after August 25? (When the rules changed)Because someone else I know was rejected this week when she presented documents only..I already have the appointment for next Wednesday. I have a printed copy of the online app but without the scanned photo (will get that taken tomorrow and then scan it using everscan. Already have the signature scanned. So will it be enough to go with the printed form and scanned documents seperately?

After August 25. YMMV, but as I said, we had done things 100% by the "rules", only to show up and be told that "yeah, we cannot use the stuff you uploaded onto the system, it's only for the scheduling requirements, give us the actual physical photos and they need to be this size, etc."

That would make me so very happy!! They even have file format and size requirements for each thing! They must think all visitors to Brazil are computer programmers!

Back