Volunteer work

Hollienz

Registered
Hi there

I am also looking for some volunteer work.. preferably will children but am open to suggestions for organisations and programs. I am looking for a volunteer program that is free, am available immediately and planning on being in BA for at least 1 year if not longer

Thanks

Hi Hollienz...Soles en el Camino is a mid size orphanage that has some great kids of all ages that would love some company. I volunteered here for several months and I highly recommend it. They are in need of all types of help. I have attached the link to their webstie. Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can help in anyway.

http://www.solesenelcamino.org.ar/

Try with redsolidaria.org. Perhaps it might help in your search if you let us know about your availability (part or full time) and your language skills.

Hi there

Thanks for the suggestions! My Spanish is advanced and I am currently available full-time until I find some paid work, and then will be wanting to volunteer part-time after work/ on weekends.

I think I will get in touch with both of those organisations to see what is available and what suits.

Thanks!

Hey Eschal, do you have a contact email for Soles en el Camino? The contact form on their website isn't sending for me for some reason...

Cheers

Back