VP Cristina Fernandez de Kirshner is Suing Google.

Well we shouldn't be to harsh on her many females can't be recognized without the war paint and the face lifts and extensions.. (ask Pelosi).
Cristina is no beginner in Politics, as a Lawyer and many times Diputado and Senador both Provincial and National Level.
On the other hand She is probability the best Public Speaker in Argentina no doubt about it , with lots of charisma (Even if one dislikes her)
Nestor again was a shrewd and Charismatic Politician in Santa Cruz (he acquired 50 properties) and later as President , as a speaker way Above Macri, Menem , and Alfonsin..!! not to mention De La Rua....

As I hear both played the Evita and Peron speech videos and emulated their Charisma..

There's no denying that she's a very shrewd politician, a born survivor, and a great actress. Milked her widow's blacks for all they were worth, played "poor woman on a wheelchair" when convenient, and "devoted mother" when politically expedient.

A truly gifted woman - poor Alberto doesn't stand a chance against her.

I read that the Ks acquired their Santa Cruz real estate by arranging for a friendly bank to foreclose on troubled properties, and buying them privately at fire prices. The properties were never offered at public auction, as they should have been.

Last edited:
There's no denying that she's a very shrewd politician, a born survivor, and a great actress. Milked her widow's blacks for all they were worth, played "poor woman on a wheelchair" when convenient, and "devoted mother" when politically expedient.

A truly gifted woman - poor Alberto doesn't stand a chance against her.

I read that the Ks acquired their Santa Cruz real estate by arranging for a friendly bank to foreclose on troubled properties, and buying them privately at fire prices. The properties were never offered at public auction, as they should have been.

Must also mentioned her best roll ever The in-defense woman harassed by machista Politicians.

Nestor claimed that the commissions they kept on Public Works projects were needed to get their Candidates elected. Otherwise right wing candidates with the support of the Industrialist$ and wealthy land owners would get elected instead.

Back