VP Palin interview on ABC TV TERRIFYING

Dudester

Registered
For those who haven't caught Gov. Sarah Palin's ABC TV interviews check YouTube. I saw them and like Bill Maher, am scared sh*tless. This woman is ready to bomb Iran ANYTIME ("you don't second guess Israel") and Russia ("We need to put Ukraine and Georgia in NATO so if Russia attacks them we can attack Russia"). I'm not sure yet if I'm up for a Nuclear War at this time - let me chew on the idea for awhile. She didn't have a clue to what the "Bush Doctrine" was (preemptive strike based on tip top secret intelligence, satellite photos, and some exotic voodoo rituals - hit them before they hit you, worked well with Iraq).

So, Sarah is now being put back in her magic box and will not answer any more questions (except for Super Right Winger Handity on Fox next week) because she doesn't really need to answer questions... ummm, and how dare you expect her to - the fantasy is good enough. Do we really need to know what she actually believes in and knows? What kind of country has the USA become? Not allow the press - which represents the public - to ask her anything we feel we need to know?

Those who live in BA full time consider yourself lucky, the nuclear fall out probably won't get to you (but nuclear winter sure will - nothing grows when the sun is blocked out - so stock up on potato chips and ding dongs. I thought that nothing could be worse than GWB/Cheney..... boy was I wrong. Is it just me or does her voice make you feel like blowing your ear drums out with a super loud stereo crank up of SMOKE ON THE WATER? Curl up baby, curl up tight, Dudester

P.S. OTHER SARAH BELIEFS - Man made pollution is not responsible for Global Warming - we're just in one of nature's cycles. She hates cats. She's for ownership of automatic weapons. shooting Moose and Wolves from a Helicopter is cool. Jesus is coming soon and if you're not "saved" you're in for some very sh*tty years. The crazy list goes on and on, I'm too freaked out to continue - think I'll go "speak in tongues" for awhile.....

I know many here will give me flack for my beleifs but I believe that a Nuclear war is imminent with the new Republican government coming into power soon. How can any sane or reasonably intelligent person vote a government that allows such a moron like Sarah Palin speak for a society.
I do feel lucky living in Argentina considering that we are the farest country away from Europe and the madness and horrows of Nuclear War.
When I was young boy I used to call Argentina the Last Frontier and it looks like it will be.

The sad thing is the republicans may actually have a good chance :-( I'm afraid to say more.

Update, I am watching the CNN special on this woman's life long history at the moment.... in one word, it is TERRIFYING !!! This is no joke, this is no exaggeration. If you have access to CNN or CNN International and will be voting in the USA elections I REALLY recommend this special (they are also doing one on Joe Biden following this one). This woman has NO PLACE in the position of VP or any other very important political position in the US Government. They just covered the section that once she gained political power in Alaska she started looking seriously into Book Banning in the State's Libraries. This woman is a great danger and totally ignorant in certain, very important area's of Government. Let me get back to the special, as disturbing as it is..... a very serious Dudester

She's even stupider and more ignorant than GWB (no mean feat). My initial impression is that of a vicious, mean-spirited siren. The USA gets the "leaders" it deserves.

"bigbadwolf" said:
She's even stupider and more ignorant than GWB (no mean feat). My initial impression is that of a vicious, mean-spirited siren. The USA gets the "leaders" it deserves.

BB WOLF, I have to totally agree with you but I believe there's also an edge of authentic craziness and lack of recognizing reality that makes this very stubborn narcissistic know-nothing a VERY dangerous person. Yes, she is stupid and ignorant (but of course thinks she's a genius) Sound familiar? Yep we've been there/done that with the present idiot in the White House. Like "W" another non-international non real traveler (Kuwait US Military base, US Military hospital in Germany, Canada, Mexico - received her first passport 2 years ago - HOLY SH*T !!). The CNN report is disturbing. She eloped after she found out she was pregnant and had her first child less than 8 months later. 5th pregnancy - jumped on a plane to fly from Texas to Alaska AFTER she went into labor because the kid HAD to be born on Alaskan soil (sounds rational to me). Now her daughter repeats history but Sarah is STILL anti- birth control and abortion (well, God told her to think that way. He picked special her to personally talk to... wonder if he sounds like James Earl Jones or more like Christopher Walken... hmmm?). WOW, what kind of freaky reality does she live in !?!?!

Her husband comes across as a "Yes Dear" super wimp (I hope she doesn't beat him to a pulp very often). Yes , the American people do deserve what they get and the USA is now filled with so many non intelligent, brain washed lowest common denominator full time shopping puppets but this also shows what VERY POOR judgement the McCain camp has. Yeah, this nut job from Alaska might help his old boring a** win BUT, is she healthy for the country?? Is she prepared to be the President?!?!? NO EFFING WAY !!! So where is the Obama camp ?? Where is THE US PRESS?? She's locked away not doing interviews - this is very scary.... Besides the fact that this psychologically challenged person is ready to get into a war with nuclear Russia I'm just wondering what more are they trying to hide ??? I thought America learned after 8 years of GWB, I guess not....... If she really wants to meet Jesus right away I believe 100 blue (10mg) Valium and a bottle of Vodka will surely get her there NON-STOP supersonic. Go for it Sarah, for the sake of the world....... Think about the Dudester at least (I'll even lie and tell you that you're pretty - will that work?)......

Actually, despite the comments here, this choice has worked very well for McCain so far. He's now ahead in the polls.
Her choice has added energy to his campaign and distracted the voters from the ever more ominous economic problems confronting the country. All this talk like the comments here are gifts from heaven for him. The longer people keep talking about her and not the issues the better for him.
The Dems cann't win against McCain by running against Palin. This election should be sure thing for the Democrats. Looks to me like the Democrats could still botch it and lose again.
Maybe the Dems will change tactics, they certainly need to. There is still time for them to recover but they need to change the subject and start talking about the issues.

Keep in mind one rather important factor in the polling data - the numbers are generated by calling people.
How many people in the US under the age of 35 have a landline? Very, very few. So they're not being reached for polling. The numbers are probably being skewed because of that...

"citygirl" said:
Keep in mind one rather important factor in the polling data - the numbers are generated by calling people.
How many people in the US under the age of 35 have a landline? Very, very few. So they're not being reached for polling. The numbers are probably being skewed because of that...
Don't know if the polling data is flawed or not but the mometum has definitely shifted towards McCain with the arrival of Palin. The Dems need to get talking about what's really important. I'm in the U.S. now and all the press coverage is on Palin, people are flocking to her appearances. You hear almost nothing about Biden. Hope the Democrats wake up before it's too late.

Back