Want/need Something From The Us?

emh

Registered
I hope no one gets offended by this...I will be traveling back to Buenos Aires with my family in May, about a year after moving home to California.

I am considering trying to sell (small, non-electronic) goods to help us pay for part of our travels. I'm not looking to make a ton of money, and definitely don't want to rip anyone off, but would be willing to bring things down for people that they miss and/or need for whatever reason for a small mark-up or fee.

Please PM me if you'd be interested and we can talk...Thanks!

I hope no one gets offended by this...I will be traveling back to Buenos Aires with my family in May, about a year after moving home to California.

I am considering trying to sell (small, non-electronic) goods to help us pay for part of our travels. I'm not looking to make a ton of money, and definitely don't want to rip anyone off, but would be willing to bring things down for people that they miss and/or need for whatever reason for a small mark-up or fee.

Please PM me if you'd be interested and we can talk...Thanks!

I don't think anyone would be offended, many of us need stuff from back home that is either too expensive or not possible to get here. I need some computer parts for a PC I'm building and don't want to pay $400 for a $190 processor. Any who, when in May?

The only people that will be offended will be the ones that think products and services should be free. As if you aren't paying the airline ticket.

In the past, the typical markup on bringing electronics into Argentina was 50%. It is a bit hard to do that now with the devaluation of the Peso. Still, the last time I checked iPhones are still not produced here.

Good luck on this!

GS

Glad to hear of all of the positive responses and interesting ideas!

I arrive in BA on May 1st and will be there for a little over 2 weeks. I will respond now to those that contacted me privately.

Speaking of all this will be returning from US next week with organic maple syrup and a used IPad 2 for sale. PM me if interested!

Back