Lactaid or something like it?

lostravenblue

Registered
Do they have anything like lactaid here? I couldn’t get my pharmacist to understand what I was looking for. I think he thought i wanted him to import lactaid for me? I don’t know. If anyone knows what I should ask for, I’d be really grateful.

Do they have anything like lactaid here? I couldn’t get my pharmacist to understand what I was looking for. I think he thought i wanted him to import lactaid for me? I don’t know. If anyone knows what I should ask for, I’d be really grateful.

I think you should ask for "Suplemento digestivo de lactasa".

Change your diet and forget the pills

Whole food plant based organic and intermittent fasting work for me.

Change your diet and forget the pills

Whole food plant based organic and intermittent fasting work for me.
sometimes you just really want cheese or yogurt. some of the health food stores sell a brand of yogurt that comes in glass bottles that hasn't been pasteurized (the heat breaks down the enzymes your body uses to break down the lactose) that are less rough if you are lactose intolerant.

At your local supermarket chain there is lactose free milk (Serenisima or any other)

I'm lactose intolerant and due pretty well with most dairy here, it's just different (milk tastes disgusting to me here though) but I keep some lactaid incase for when I'm traveling or am on a tight schedule or don't know what I'll be eating.

Come on, Quilombo! "do", not due. "in case", not "incase for when." And I, too, find the milk here disgusting!

I don't drink milk, but Mrs. Pintor does, and while she doesn't use the word "disgusting", she does say that the milk in Ireland, for example, tastes much better. I don't understand why, surely in both cases the cows are mostly outdoors and grass fed? What's the difference?

Back