Wanted! Painting lessons for beginners

grubbe

Registered
Hello everyone

I'm looking for a place that offers painting classes for beginners, preferably daytime and BsAS suburb area. Any recommendations?

Thx so much

Grubbe

Whereabouts are you located? My mother-in-law teaches oils, but she used to go to a studio that I would assume has acrylic classes as well -- you pay for your studio time and there is a professor that comes around to instruct and guide you -- you pay for as many hours as you like a month and you can go whenever as far as I remember. However, the studio is in Caballito -- I can find out if they have another location in the suburbs -- are you Zona Norte or what?

syngirl said:
Whereabouts are you located? My mother-in-law teaches oils, but she used to go to a studio that I would assume has acrylic classes as well -- you pay for your studio time and there is a professor that comes around to instruct and guide you -- you pay for as many hours as you like a month and you can go whenever as far as I remember. However, the studio is in Caballito -- I can find out if they have another location in the suburbs -- are you Zona Norte or what?

I'm located in the San Isidro area so Zona Norte. It would be great if you could find out if they have another location in the suburbs. Thx.

Thanks so much for the tips. It looks like I should be able to find a painting class.

Back