Wanted: Professional Typist in ENGLISH

SandraL

Registered
Our Company is seeking a professional typist in ENGLISH, very interesting work available.

Up to USD $1200 per month possible earnings.

MUST be familiar with the INTERNET.. able to work from home with dictation sessions all in ENGLISH.

Experience required.
Couple hours of work every day.
Must have access to the WEB & SKYPE.
Basic computer
Ability to spell / type fast.
Computer with Internet access
Email address valid
Knowledge of Internet

Any person interested please contact me through this notice..Send us your contact information and we will call / email additional information.

Thank you
Kind Regards,

Sandra

Hello

Iam interested in having more information about this job, I worked as a secretary some years ago and Iam used to type I would like to know how many hours per day are needed to do the work
many thanks in advance
Reina

Hello sandra,

I live here in Argentina, Plaza San Martin area. I am very intersted in this position. Please forward me further information regarding this job posting. I have lived in the USA for 30 plus years therefore speak, write and have excellent English communication skills. I have my own computer and all other required items, you mentioned. Please contact me via email for further informtion.

[email protected]

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Elisabeth

Sandra,
I am extremely interested in your offer. I am a very fast typer and also a reliable employee. Furthermore, I have a bachelor's degree from a top American university. Please contact me with more information and I can also send you my resume.
Thanks,
Courtney Way ([email protected])

Hey Sandra,
I sent you a private message but never heard any response. Is this job position still available? Please email me at [email protected] and I can send you my resume.

Thanks, Kelly

Back