Warning About Tango Teacher "tango Piola"

Perhaps you over reacted.
It is the catholic culture. If you say no but you stay, it means try again.
So, the best advice is that you have to say no and behave like a no, it means, to stop taking classes with that person. Otherwise you are going to be missunderstood.

This is complete and utter bullshit. There is no misunderstanding. I said no, more than once. I realized what a predator he was when he continued to cross boundaries.

What a Bummer , I had a similiar experience I took private lessons for a year , first with a woman , but woman cannot teach man how to dance a tango . So I hired a profesional Tango teacher , homosexual I am hetero i dont care if someone is Homosexual , great teacher, especially old school spicy milonga style , but as months past by he started to generate feelings for me . I warned him a few times , and then once he tried to kiss me on the lips , I gave him a headbutt on the nose i broke his nose . He never tried again, we still practice tango .

Pajero. you made up this story? :D

An update on the original topic... According to Tango Piola's website, he has suddenly moved his business to Europe.

p.s. I don't mean to be cynical, but the gay predator story doesn't ring true to me. For many reasons.

Is this the same guy now offering classes at http://www.tangocoincidence.com/?

Perhaps you over reacted.
It is the catholic culture. If you say no but you stay, it means try again.
So, the best advice is that you have to say no and behave like a no, it means, to stop taking classes with that person. Otherwise you are going to be missunderstood.
To the rest of non Catholics of the forum , please dismiss this comment , for those Catholics, we know that no means no, so no need to clarify

Yeh, I guess it is. Looks like this is his facebook page https://www.facebook.com/cristianjavier.castano

Pajero. you made up this story? :D

it is a Tru story , i had set my mind learning the tango milonga , had a few teachers , but the guy Julio Cecar Astorga , he teaches tango without being misterious about moves like other tango teachers so they can earn more money from their pupils , in fact he showed that dancing tango can be really easy and fun ..

I just had to pull the line ... These things happen.

Back