Watching Election Results on Live Stream

It is going to be interesting watching perhaps the greatest fall in the history of the country. Be careful what you vote for and Venzuala is a perfect example of that. I can remember as a small boy and my father was a businessman. He would tell me.. I ever you find telling lies I will beat you to Kingdom come. He was not a perfect but a prime example of integrity in business practices. He always told me do not do business with corrupt people they just might corrupt you. I have followed what he imparted to me to this day.

Now once again back to corruption, brazil may sanction Argentina do you understand what that means in the current situation. If that happens this place could crash like never before. Their top trading partner cuts them off. Oh boy, they will suffer what they never imagined if that happens. And I suppose the rest of the world has had enough as well.

As for me and my wife..........

Correction, it looks that he won by 6% points only, almost a miracle of recovery.
Anyway, Bolsonaro can not cancel Mercosur on his own, since it has to be approved by the Brazilizn Congress.

It is going to be interesting watching perhaps the greatest fall in the history of the country. Be careful what you vote for and Venzuala is a perfect example of that. I can remember as a small boy and my father was a businessman. He would tell me.. I ever you find telling lies I will beat you to Kingdom come. He was not a perfect but a prime example of integrity in business practices. He always told me do not do business with corrupt people they just might corrupt you. I have followed what he imparted to me to this day.

Now once again back to corruption, brazil may sanction Argentina do you understand what that means in the current situation. If that happens this place could crash like never before. Their top trading partner cuts them off. Oh boy, they will suffer what they never imagined if that happens. And I suppose the rest of the world has had enough as well.

As for me and my wife..........

Where you going to ? if Argentina Goes down Uruguay will fall with it

I think the days are over when investors are going to come back.

That is funny you know what I just did?

I just called all my business associates and told them to fire all their staff ASAP and start liquidating and get out of Argentina they all agreed it is the only path. Every single one of them.

I am sure we are not the only ones thinking this way.

A mega collapse just started in a way that exceeds what can be understood unless you operate in our league. Most do not!

Sadly most of you have no idea what is coming. I am gone in two weeks.

I can remember the last time she won driving to URU meeting many people of business on the way shutting down their businesses. From Americans to Brazils just killing their operations. Not worth it and now we are like let's get off the titanic.

That is funny you know what I just did?

I just called all my business associates and told them to fire all their staff ASAP and start liquidating and get out of Argentina they all agreed it is the only path. Every single one of them.

I am sure we are not the only ones thinking this way.

A mega collapse just started in a way that exceeds what can be understood unless you operate in our league. Most do not!

Sadly most of you have no idea what is coming. I am gone in two weeks.

I can remember the last time she won driving to URU meeting many people of business on the way shutting down their businesses. From Americans to Brazils just killing their operations. Not worth it and now we are like let's get off the titanic.

Totally get it. It’s lucky that you have the option to leave. Many people I know can’t. So where are you going?

Back