Watching The Big Game Tomorrow.

nlaruccia

Registered
There's this thread on where to stream the game tomorrow, but it would be more fun to watch it on a big screen TV. Last week I went with a friend to Sugar to watch Argentina vs. Holland and it was so packed we ended up at a coffee house across the street. I'm surprised with all the coffee chats and brunch events that there hasn't been a suggestion to meet to watch Argentina play in the semi-finals tomorrow.

There's this thread on where to stream the game tomorrow, but it would be more fun to watch it on a big screen TV. Last week I went with a friend to Sugar to watch Argentina vs. Holland and it was so packed we ended up at a coffee house across the street. I'm surprised with all the coffee chats and brunch events that there hasn't been a suggestion to meet to watch Argentina play in the semi-finals tomorrow.

its actually the final!!

Oh your right. Even more reason for a get together to watch it together.

I'll be rooting for Argentina, hoping for miracle,pretty sure even the Pope-Francisco is praying for Madre Patria to win too! ... Oh Dios, dejad Argentina ganar a los Germanos, Nosotros lo necesitamos tanto, el pais esta en ruina y las gentes estan en la quiebra, tened compasion oh Dios mio!

If it's raining like today I may have to listen to it on the radio. :p My satellite keeps going out.

Back