Watching The British Lions In Buenos Aires

Deportes-loco

Registered
Hi guys. I'm new to ba and was looking for some advice. I'm a big sports fan and would like to watch the british lions v Australia game on Saturday morning. Does anyone know of a pub showing the game or what channel it might be shown on?

Many thanks

ESPN will show it delayed as well as live I think, so if you can stay away from anyone or anything who might show you the score you can watch in Gibraltar or any other place with ESPN on.

I am watching it in bed.

Thanks think its being shown on one of the espn channels but no the main one, but unfortunately that's the only one ive got at the moment and as its at 7am don't think anywhere will be open!

Thanks for the tips might have to watch the delayed game once the pubs are open

I see that naughty George North fella has apologised for pointing fingers at the smaller boys on the playground.

Terrible stuff. Please god we get a win tomorrow and don't have to go through the emotional meatgrinder in the final test. Nothing against the Oz team, who despite being a relatively unpopular sport in their home turf (behind league and football...and tussling now with ´real´ football) manage to turn out world class teams year in year out. you have to admire them, but by god I hope the Lions do a number on them tomorrow.

The Lions need a series win to keep the flame flickering.

C'mon Aussies!!! UK and Ireland, best you lot stick to the round ball ..4 countries against one and still can't win...seriously..

Back