Ways to transfer dollars to bank account in US

jbhenson

Registered
I did a search on this and found where people sold their homes and did wire transfers. But I am not selling a home, I am selling various items I purchased while living here. I do not want to carry cash back with me.

What is the best way you all have found to transfer dollars from Argentina to a USA bank?

What's the average cost of a wire transfer if that's the best method?

Best way to transfer money is to find people here who want American dollars and then have them paypal or zelle you the money in the US.

Seriously - if you have $100s, there should be lots of people that want them and will gladly transfer the funds to your US account.

In my book, the best way to get dollars into your bank in the US is give the pesos to someone who needs them here and have them transfer the dollars from their account to your account in the US.

I did a search on this and found where people sold their homes and did wire transfers. But I am not selling a home, I am selling various items I purchased while living here. I do not want to carry cash back with me.

What is the best way you all have found to transfer dollars from Argentina to a USA bank?

What's the average cost of a wire transfer if that's the best method?

If you want to change out some money here for a transfer there, and you have $100s, send me a PM.

Just keep in mind you have a risk when dealing with someone you don’t know. Because they will demand you give them the cash first. And if they don’t end up wiring out you have NO recourse because the judicial system doesn’t work in Argentina.

I had a transaction earlier this year and the people were so untrusting. Finally the only thing that worked was I suggested her relative in the USA meet me and I would hand them a cashiers check in my bank simultaneous to her handing over the cash to my lawyer.

Back