We are finally here!!!!

JoeKelly711

Registered
Hello from Recoleta!!

We have finally arrived and are ready to explore the city!! We are sooooo excited and already have blisters on our feet from walking around so much. We had a great steak at Di Carlo's on Montevideo in Recoletta, awesome food at La Continentia and rode the Subte a few times. We are staying at a great hostel called El Sol (on Montevideo and Monticelo T.), very secure, and booked with awesome friendly people. My (Kelly's) knowledge of spanish has i increased since the 2 days we have been here and I am really excited to be getting all of this exercise!!

Thanks to all of you for the advice so far!! It made getting here a little easier!! I have been telling everyone about this site, it is such an asset!!

Well hopefully in the future we will be able to meet some of you! Until then, try to stay cool!

It seems like you guys are having a great experience already. It is amazing to me how many people come here and never even think of stepping foot on the subte. For a step up on the adventure try a bus ; )

Back