Weekend Get-Together May 18

I made a recon run this afternoon, and had the breakfast burrito. It was delicious; I could have eaten two. And the hot sauce was actually somewhat hot!

It looks like we have a lucky convergence of events. I'm told this Sunday is a special day at Magdalena's, with a special menu of offerings. If I understood the young woman correctly, they will also be offering the usual burritos. Sounds promising!

I had a nice conversation with the manager for 15 minutes or so. She said the owners are US and Canadian, and that some 80% of their clientele consists of expats, so this should be interesting. I'll call tomorrow and reserve a table for us.

I'll prob make an appearance. I live around the corner and I think a good chunk of my friends will be there for the sunday party (details here, for those interested -- https://www.facebook.com/events/249541335252405/ ) . No need to save me a seat though as I'll likely wander a bit.

sounds like it is going to be a big party... live music... and bar-be-que brisket..... now we are talking...... interesting ^_^

I'm really looking forward to this. Their food is amazing. I've never had anything I didn't like there. Even the hamburgers are among the best in BA.

Back