Wendy's is back...

I thought it just meant square hamburgers.:p

They may have stopped doing that.

I haven't eaten at a Wendy's in 40 years and I got fat (102KG) and thin again (86KG) since then.:)

I LOVE Wendy's! I can't wait for them to open. I will be one of the first ones there.

Argentines (and everyone else) will only get fat at Wendy's if they eat too much there...too often.

Blaming hamburgers for people being fat is like blaming cars for people dying in car accidents...especially the ones "involving" drunk drivers.

Lucas said:
That means one thing...

More fat people :(
No, it means you don't eat there every day and a bunch of jobs for people who want to work in white and be treated like humans. That's it, not good and not bad. Just someone with big enough balls to invest in Argentinastan.

Wendy's has been about to open for a couple months now, they said it would open in 2011 so they better hurry!

However I too am looking forward to it, in my opinion Wendy's has the healthiest food options of the big fast food chains in the US and I want a Frosty!

Steve, yes they still have square burgers, dunno why the shape matters so much to people, it's not like I've ever seen a cow shaped burger!

BaltRochGirl said:
Steve, yes they still have square burgers, dunno why the shape matters so much to people, it's not like I've ever seen a cow shaped burger!

Probably for the same reason you never see Christmas cookies shaped like Joseph, Mary, or Jesus.:p

It makes them more difficult to eat.:eek:

Well, at least for some.:D

steveinbsas said:
Probably for the same reason you never see Christmas cookies shaped like Joseph, Mary, or Jesus.:p

It makes them more difficult to eat.:eek:

Well, at least for some.:D

You're going to the wrong baking supply stores! They have tons of people shaped molds for cookies. The fancier bakers even add distinct details.

As for burgers, I guess it depends on the shape of the bun really but I can't recall having any difficulties eating one in the past, I think a burger eating failure would stick out ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Smcali23 Expat Life 52
Back